Spirit Fitness Foldable Treadmill, Model XT285
There are several keys areas that define a well designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come.
The XT285 10 year parts warranty rivals any in the industry. Your investment ensures peace of mind knowing that you have a quality built product with a long term commitment from us should you need service down the road
- Console Feedback
A 7.5" blue backlit LCD screen that conveniently displays 9 pieces of
data at a time to keep you informed and motivated.
- Cooling Fan
Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just
be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Remote Adjustment Keys
The user has the ability to adjust the incline on the left handlebar or the
speed on the right handlebar. If you decide not to use them, simply press
the Disable button on the console.
- MP3 Audio Jack and Speakers
Plug your MP3, Smart phone, or digital tuner into this jack for music broadcasting.
- Quick Keys
The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a
few key strikes.
- Fold-Up Design
This space saving feature allows you to easily maneuver the unit out of the
way when not in use.
6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- Console: 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD w/ Integrated Reading Rack
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace,
Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, and Heart Rate
- Quick Speed & Incline Keys: Yes
- Heart: Contact
- Bluetooth: Spirit Fit App
- Speed: .5 to 10 mph
- Incline: 12 Levels
- Drive Motor: 3.0 hp
- Deck: 1" Phenolic, Silicone Lubricated, Folding
- Belt: 20" x 60", 1 ply (1.6mm thick)
- Rollers: 2.5"/2.0" (Crowned)
- Cushioning: 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Handrails: Short Lateral, Incline & Speed controls on handlebars
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Hill: This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual
progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose
before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of
the total workout time, then a gradual regression of speed back to approximately
10% of maximum effort.
- Fat Burn: This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum
speed level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the
workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output
for an extended period of time.
- Cardio: This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum
speed level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and
down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before
beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase
blood flow and lung capacity.
- Strength: This program has a gradual progression of speed up to 100%
of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration. This will
help build strength and muscular endurance in the lower body and glutes. A
brief cool down follows.
- Interval: This program takes you through high levels of intensity
followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops
your "Fast Twitch" muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that
are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike
your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish
oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
- Manual: The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This
means that you control the workload and not the computer.
- Heart Rate (2x)
Designed to help keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate
% by automatically increasing or decreasing the incline level. Heart Rate
1 has a 60% (better for a fat loss goal) of projected heart rate maximum default.
Heart Rate 2 has an 80% (better for a cardiovascular conditioning goal) of
projected heart rate maximum default.
- Unit: 80.3 X 34.5 X 57.5 in
- Unit: 236 lbs.
- Shipping: 270 lbs.
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Deck: Lifetime
- Parts: 10 Years
- Labor: 1 Year