Oakley Polarized Black Straight Jacket Mens Sunglasses - 24124
Oakley made STRAIGHT JACKET® for those who understand that style is something
you define yourself — it’s not the world’s idea of how you should look. If you
need the world’s opinion, STRAIGHT JACKET® isn’t meant for you. The first design
was created more than a decade ago, and it blended the art of Oakley with the
science of precision optics. This latest edition combines aggressive styling
with the best technologies ever to dominate light rays.
We optimized the lenses with a permanent coating called Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™
that maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, sunscreens and
lotions, and even repels dust and dirt. That’s in addition to repelling water
and preventing wet sheens from corrupting your point of view. You also get the
unbeatable clarity of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) including patented technologies
like XYZ OPTICS® for crystal clear vision along the entire lens contour. The
optics are so sharp, they exceed all ANSI Z87.1 standards.
Protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for both high-velocity and high-mass
impact, and the pure PLUTONITE® lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC
and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The durable, lightweight O MATTER® frame
utilizes soft UNOBTAINIUM® components to increase grip with perspiration. It’s
all part of a Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
and offers all-day comfort.
STRAIGHT JACKET® is available with a range of options including IRIDIUM® lens
coatings that balance light and reduce glare, lenses ACTIVATED BY TRANSITIONS®
to darken in response to light, and even the best polarized lenses on the planet.
The frame can be fitted with Oakley prescription lenses.
- Grey Polarized Lens
- Matte Black Frame
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter®
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA
/ UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Includes Oakley®s proprietary smudge proof hydrophobic coating which
resists water, oils perspiration and dust
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug,
secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
- Metal icon accents
- Designed for medium Faces
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One year parts