Body-Solid Total Core Trainer - BFHYP10
Take your daily core workout and turn it up (or down) a few degrees! The Best Fitness Total Core Trainer combines the two most popular core workouts, an ab crunch and a back hyperextension, into one, easy-to-use machine. The back hyperextension works comfortably from a standing position, providing a low-impact back workout, while the ab crunches will help you build abdominal muscles that are crucial to maintaining lumbar spine strength. The stronger these muscles are, the more support and stability they can provide. The Best Fitness Total Core Trainer allows you to vary the starting position of your workouts between 15, 20 and 25 degrees. The simple pull of a pin enables you control the angle of the bench to increase or decrease the intensity of each session. Best of all, the BFHYP10 comes completely assembled, meaning right out of the box, you're ready to rock!
- 6-position hyperextension support and 3-position lower leg support provide a wide range of variability to your workouts.
- 6" and 4" high-density foam roller pads plus rubber-gripped positioning handles ensure a comfortable, secure workout.
- 3 starting positions: 15, 20 and 25 degrees.
- 3-position lower leg supports.
- 1.75” durable upholstered pads
- Safety pins and bolts for adjustable positions allow for easy disassembly or permanent set up.
- Rubber-gripped positioning handles.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Width: 29"
- Height: 32"
- Depth: 49.5"