Body-Solid Powerline Home Gym, Model P2X
Powerline by Body-Solid is renowned for innovating compact, quality home gyms
that combine form and function with versatility and value, and they've done
it again. The P2 Home Gym adds functional pulleys to a traditional home gym
platform, allowing users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer
muscles to exercise movements, such as pec flys and converging press. The Powerline
P2 is the best of both worlds, combining functional and traditional exercises
in a versatile design that gives you the free range of motion to get a total
body workout in a compact space.
- Fixed pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit
stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses
- Fixed pulleys also swivel to adjust for a variety of different exercises
with smooth, consistent resistance
- Traditional press arm allows users to perform chest press, incline press,
shoulder press and mid row exercises
- Two-way adjustable back pad and adjustable seat pad ensure a proper starting
position for all users
- A bearing pivot point leg developer provides smooth, natural leg extension
and curl exercises
- High, mid and low pulleys round out the rest of the gym, enable you to efficiently
complete a total body workout in a small, compact space
- Optional leg press can be mounted on either side of the gym and offer a
2:1 ratio for increased resistance
- Design-forward aesthetic features graceful arcs and brushed steel finish
that looks great in any home
- Chest, Incline & Shoulder Presses
- Chest Supported Mid-Row
- Adjustable Back & Seat Pad
- Oval Tubing
- Pivoting Cable Handles
- Height: 83"
- Width: 66"
- Depth: 71"