Le Creuset Flame Heritage Cast Iron 1 Qt. Au Gratin Dish - L00132402
For recipes that call for a crisp topping, this classic au gratin dish has
a wide, shallow cooking area that provides more exposure to heat, while its
cast iron construction makes it useful for everything from deglazing to baking.
The Heritage Collection enameled cast iron oval au gratin is ideal for side
dishes and desserts that require a perfectly brown and crisp top layer. From
fruit tarts and cobblers to potatoes au gratin, this functional design makes
a beautiful serving dish in addition to its performance in the kitchen. And
with classic details like scalloped side handles, the oval au gratin — like
the entire Heritage Collection — pays homage to the original generation of Le
Creuset style. Features
- Low-profile shape is specifically designed for crisp au gratin-style toppings
- Traditional scalloped side handles
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention for cooking on the stovetop
or finishing in the oven
- Durable, nonreactive sand-colored interior enamel provides a smooth surface
for cooking, as well as an optimal palette for food presentation
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Capacity: 1 Qt
- Material: Cast Iron
- Piece Count: 1
- Recommended for: Gratins, Roasting, and Grilling
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Grill &
BBQ, Broiler, Oven & Stovetop Cooking
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Length: 14"
- Width: 9.75"
- Height: 2.5"