Sony Black Personal 3D Viewer, Model HMZT1
Enjoy private screenings in jaw-dropping 2D or 3D HD and ear-pleasing 5.1-channel surround sound that simulates the feeling of being in your very own movie theater. Feel like you're sitting 12 feet away from a 150" screen and make getting into your game or watching your favorite movie an all-new adventure. Get not one, but two HD OLED displays which are known for outstanding brightness, contrast, color and clarity. Adjust forehead and headband straps for a fully customized fit designed for heads large and small. Keep the unit connected to your TV at all times — with HDMI® pass-through you don't have to unplug it when not in use. As long as it's connected, simply turn on your Personal 3D Viewer and whatever is on your TV will be instantly switched to the unit. As soon as it's powered down, the images will instantly pop back up on your TV.
- Wearable world of HD
Slip on the wearable HDTV – it's your ticket to your very own personal movie theater. Experience insanely immersive 2D and 3D1 like never before and be blown away by built-in virtual 5.1 surround sound headphones that simulate the surround sound of a movie theater. Play whatever you want, whenever you want on the dazzling dual OLED panels and you'll feel like you're sitting 12 feet away from a huge 150" screen.
- Virtual Phones Technology
Get 5.1-channel virtual surround sound technology you have to hear to believe with Sony's ingenious Virtualphones Technology. Hear dialogue from the front and sounds like the wail of a police siren or the roar of an airplane as if they were approaching from behind thanks to a natural sound field created for your listening pleasure.
- Dual HD OLED Displays
Get an exceptional 2D and 3D experience1 with none of the issues associated with typical 3D glasses since super thin dual OLED panels provide independent, completely coordinated images for each eye. Nightscapes dotted by dazzling city lights or a spectacular display of fireworks are particularly beautiful to behold thanks to amazingly true blacks and strong illumination against dark backgrounds.
- Stunning 150" -like screen
Get the equivalent of having your very own 150" movie screen just 12 feet away, in either 2D or 3D1, for an entertaining experience that's beyond belief. Stay connected at all times via the HDMI pass-through. Hook-up your wearable HDTV to select TVs and pull the image from the TV directly into your personal theater. Flip the switch and send the image back to the TV for all the room to enjoy.
- Get Comfortable
Kick back in comfort since the wearable HDTV is supported by forehead and headband straps, not just the bridge of your nose. Adjust the surprisingly lightweight wearable HDTV to a perfectly customized fit for your head, then settle in and start enjoying your favorite movies and games. Take off the wearable HDTV when you're finished and the OLED panels automatically turn off thanks to a built-in sensor.
- Cut the crosstalk
"Crosstalk" happens in 3D when images don't line up properly and it appears as though two separate images are trying to merge into one. Eliminate that type of image interference with a separate OLED display dedicated to each eye that ensures 3D imagery appears as bold and as beautiful as it was originally intended.
- Immersive 2D and 3D Experience: Strap on this wearable HDTV and feel like you’re in your personal movie theater. The extraordinarily immersive 2D and 3D is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
- Adjustable For Comfort: The Head Mount Display is adjustable for head size and comfort, Surprisingly lightweight it provides the wearability you need to fully enjoy your favorite movies or games.
- Virtual 5.1 Headphones Built In: The built-in virtual 5.1 surround sound headphones deepen the experience by simulating a movie theater’s surround sound.
- Dual High Definition OLED Displays: OLED displays are known for outstanding brightness, contrast, color and clarity. OLED provides an independent, yet coordinated image for each eye. This means you get an exceptional 2D and 3D experience.
- A 150-Inch Screen In Your Face: Strapping on the Head Mount Display is the equivalent of having your very own 150 inch movie screen only twelve feet away, in either 2D or 3D.
- HDMI Pass-Through: Keep the unit connected all the time. When the HMZ-T1is turned on, the image is switched from your TV to the unit. Turn off the HMZ-T1, and the image is sent back to the TV.
- Power: AC
- Power Voltage: 120V (60Hz)
- Child Lock: Yes
- Inputs: 1 HDMI
- Outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 HMD Output
- Driver Unit: Open air dinamic
- Frequency Response: 12-24, 000Hz
- Impedance: 24
- Maximum Input: 1,000mW (IEC)
- Sensitivity: 106 dB/mW
- Leaner PCM: 2/5.1
- Virtual Surround: 5.1
- Preset Audio Mode: Standard; Cinema; Game; Pure AV; Off (2ch)
- Picture Mode: Standard; Cinema; Dynamic; Custom
- Picture Settings: Clear Black; Picture; Brightness; Color tempreture; Sharpness
- Picture Control For Dark Adaptation: Yes
- Pure Image Realizer: Frame noise reduction; Block noise reduction; Mosquito noise reduction
- SBM for Video: Yes
- Aspect Ratio: 16:09
- Display Device: OLED Panel x 2
- Display Resolution: 1280x720
- Field of View: 45 degree
- Gradation: RGB 24bit
- Virtual Image Size: 750 inches at 65 feet distance (effectively 150" at 12 feet)
In The Box:
- Quick Start Guide
- AC Cable
- Nose Supporter
- Instruction Manual
- HDMI Cable
- Shield for Oustide Light
- Height: 196mm
- Width: 210mm
- Dimension: 110mm
- Cable Length: 3.5m
- Unit: 1.5 lbs.
- Shipping: 2.5 lbs
This product has been designed for use by persons 16 years of age and older. Some people may experience discomfort (such as eye strain, fatigue, or nausea) while watching video images or playing games on this device. Sony recommends that all viewers take regular breaks. Please read the instruction manual for this product carefully to ensure correct usage.
1. Requires 3D content, 3D player, and HDMI cable (at least 10.2 Gbps).