Nikon 1 NIKKOR 10mm f/2.8 Camera Lens - 3320
Elegant, yet supremely compact, the 10mm CX-format single focal length wide
angle lens (27mm equivalent in 35mm format) renders sharp photos for a variety
of needs, including everything from landscapes to group shots. Even low light
moments have details brought to life with the fast f/2.8 aperture. The most
compact of the 1 NIKKOR lens system, this ultra-portable wide angle is the one
to keep with you always. Quality and integrity are hallmarks of the new 1 NIKKOR
- Ultra compact, portable and fast High quality images of natural scenery,
snapshots of daily life and low light situations are rendered with ease. Produce
shallow depth of field looks with dreamy backgrounds and set your subjects
apart using an f/2.8 aperture and 10mm (picture angle equivalent of a 27mm
in 35mm format). Extremely compact and stylish, this is the lens you can take
everywhere you go.
- Daily life clearly shared Frame all to perfectionDon't miss any moment
of life! Frame it to perfection—whether it's the whole family or just a single
person, trust the 1 NIKKOR 10mm lens. Versatility and precision are yours
with a wide aperture that makes everything from landscapes to close-ups brilliant.
- Fast lens for stunning portraits Tackle those low light situationsWith
an f/2.8 aperture, low light moments are captured with color clarity and soft
background looks. 1 NIKKOR 10mm lens applies two aspherical lens elements
to ensure only the highest quality images—even at the widest aperture settings—are
- Scenery presented true to life Great perspective shots with wide
angleSweeping landscapes just as you remember them—retold with color clarity.
A fast f/2.8 aperture is perfect for shallow depth of field or low light,
while the 10mm wide angle surrenders natural perspective when shooting landscapes
at any time of day or night.
- Rear Focusing With Nikon's Rear Focusing (RF) system, all the lens
elements are divided into specific lens groups, with only the rear lens group
moving for focusing. This makes autofocusing operation smoother and faster.
- Aspherical lens element Aspherical lenses virtually eliminate the
problem of coma and other types of lens aberration - even when used at the
widest aperture. They are particularly useful in correcting the distortion
in wide-angle lenses. In addition, use of aspherical lenses contributes to
a lighter and smaller lens design.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating To enhance the performance of its
optical lens elements, Nikon employs an exclusive multilayer lens coating
that helps reduce ghost and flare to a negligible level. Nikon Super Integrated
Coating achieves a number of objectives, including minimized reflection in
the wider wavelength range and superior color balance and reproduction.
- Mount Type Nikon 1
- Focal Length 10mm
- Maximum Aperture f/2.8
- Minimum Aperature f/11
- Format CX
- Maximum Angle of View 77°
- Lens Elements 6
- Lens Groups 5
- Optical Conversion Factor 2.7x
- Compatible Format(s) CX
- Diaphram Blades 7 (rounded diaphram opening)
- Aspherical Elements 2
- Internal Focusing No, rear focusing
- Minimum Focus Distance 0.66ft.(0.2m)
- Filter Size 40.5mm
- Accepts Filter Type Screw-on
- Supplied Accessories LC-N40.5 Snap-on Front Lens Cap LF-N1000 Rear Lens
- Unit: 1 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Diameter: 2.22"
- Length: 0.9"