Samsung 5.9 Cu Ft Stainless Steel Freestanding Electric Range With Flex Duo
Oven - FE710SS
Note: The manufacturer does not include a power cord with this item due to different outlet configurations. Check your outlet configuration to determine which cord is required then click the accessories tab below to purchase the correct one for your home.
- Five Radiant Electric Cooktop Elements: One Triple Burner, One Dual Burner,
Two Single Burners, Warming Center
- Dual Convection Oven Cook
- Convection Bake
- Convection Roast
- Total Capacity: 5.9 cu.ft.
- 20 Minute SteamQuick™ Cleaning
- Warming Drawer
- Four Preset Menu Cook Options
- Flexible Dual Oven Samsung's Flex Duo Oven gives you both a traditional
single cavity range and a double oven in one. This unique design let's you
easily switch from a large single cavity (5.9 cu. ft.) to two smaller cavities
(2.7 cu.ft. and 3.0 cu. ft.), with independently controlled temperatures.
You'll have the flexibility to cook both large meals, like holiday dinners,
and smaller everyday meals in one oven.
- Cooktop Flexibility with Five Burners Cook more meals quicker, easier
and carefree with five burners for ultimate flexibility. Get one triple, one
dual, two singles, and one warming burner. The smooth ceramic surface is super
easy to clean.
- Warming Drawer Perfect for keeping dishes warm while you wait for
guests to arrive. The smart divider can also be easily stored above the warming
- Convection Cooking Convection cooking technology result in faster
oven heating and more even cooking. The FlexDuo's convection system quickly
and evenly heats the entire oven regardless of the configuration you choose.
In dual mode the top cavity is fan convection and the bottom cavity is true
convection. In single cavity mode the entire chamber is true convection. Convection
cooking also uses less energy when cooking smaller dishes because only a small
part of the oven is heated.
- Steam Clean Steam Clean let's you spend less time cleaning the oven.
After a spill or spatter just pour a cup of water inside, close the door,
press Steam Clean, and in about 20 minutes simply wipe the spill away.
Induction/Radiant Ceramic Cooktop
- Right Front: Radiant: 6 / 9 / 12", 3.0 KW-Fast Boil
- Left Front: Radiant: 6 / 9", 3.0 KW-Fast Boil
- Right Rear: Radiant: 6", 1.2 KW
- Left Rear: Radiant: 6", 1.2 KW
- Center Rear: Warming Center: 100 W
- Hidden Bake Element: 3,000 W (8 pass)
- Bake: 150°F - 550°F
- Convection Bake: 175° - 550°F
- Broil Element: 3,800 W (6 pass)
- Convection Element/Heater: 1,300 W
- Variable Broil: 375°F - 480°F
- Convection Roast: 175° - 550°F
- Sabbath Mode
- Warming Drawer Capacity: 1.4 cu.ft.
- Heating Performance: 600 W (4 pass)
- Temperature Settings: High, Medium, Low
- Stainless Steel Exterior Color
- Unit: 196 lbs
- Shipping: 220 lbs
- Depth: 25.97"
- Height: 47.06"
- Width: 29.91"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts
and Labor Warranty, 5 Years Electric Cooktop