Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 Camera Lens - 3319
With a maximum aperture range of f/3.8-5.6, this CX-format compact telephoto
lens captures every fine detail, making it ideal for a wide range of scenes,
including sports to portraits. Compact and lightweight, the 30-110mm is equipped
with Vibration Reduction (VR) to keep moments sharp. Quality and integrity are
hallmarks of the new 1 NIKKOR lens system.
- Compact telephoto captures wide range of scenes Work with superior
zoom coverage and capture high caliber images that run the gamut, from sports
action shot from the bleachers, to the most subtle gradations of hair blowing
in the wind. Extend your reach with the 30-110mm (picture angle equivalent
of an 81-297mm in 35mm format), and isolate subjects from their backgrounds
with clarity. IF (Internal Focusing) maintains compactness of size—even when
using the zoom.
- Portraits with impact Beautiful portraits focus on the person A perfect
compliment to the 10-30mm, the 30-110mm takes portraiture a step farther.
Stunning portraits with soft focus background effects are yours. Compact and
easy to carry, realize the most subtle expressions and minute details. 1 NIKKOR
lens precision offers superior sharpness and color correction—even at the
widest aperture. Because portraits are usually taken spur of the moment, there
is Vibration Reduction (VR) to keep images blur-free.
- Focus on the action Get in close—even from afar Get up close and
personal to inject panache to your sports photography using the 30-110mm lens.
Equipped with Vibration Reduction (VR), this lens separates subjects from
their backgrounds—making it a great choice for honing in on subjects and create
photos that are visually vibrant and perfect to upload to your blog or social
media sites. Even at the most extended magnification, photos are rendered
crystal clear and sharp, making the 30-110mm a perfect option for fast moving
subjects from afar.
- Beautiful landscape images come to life Wide depth of field surrenders
dazzling viewsWork with extended zoom range using the 30-110mm and produce
sweeping looks that express your world. Subjects that need to be isolated
from their backgrounds, such as a boat at sail, are easy with this lens. Equipped
with Vibration Reduction (VR) up to four stops, you'll nab every precise color
detail seen with dramatic sunsets.
- Vibration Reduction This innovative VR system minimizes image blur
caused by camera shake. It allows handheld shooting at dusk, at night, and
even in poorly lit interiors. The lens' VR system also detects automatically
when the photographer pans—no special mode is required.
- Extra-low Dispersion Glass Nikon developed ED (Extra-low Dispersion)
glass to enable the production of lenses that offer superior sharpness and
color correction by minimizing chromatic aberration. ED glass offers all the
benefits, yet none of the drawbacks of calcium fluorite-based glass. With
this innovation, Nikon developed several types of ED glass suitable for various
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating To enhance the performance of its
optical lens elements, Nikon employs an exclusive multilayer lens coating
that helps reduce ghost and flare to a negligible level. Nikon Super Integrated
Coating achieves a number of objectives, including minimized reflection in
the wider wavelength range and superior color balance and reproduction.
- Internal Focusing Imagine being able to focus a lens without it changing
in size. Nikon's IF technology enables just that. All internal optical movement
is limited to the interior of the nonextending lens barrel. This allows for
a more compact, lightweight construction as well as a closer focusing distance.
- Mount Type Nikon 1
- Focal Length Range 30-110mm
- Zoom Ratio 3.7x
- Maximum Aperture f/3.8
- Minimum Aperature f/16
- Format CX
- Maximum Angle of View 29°40''
- Minimum Angle of View 8°20''
- Lens Elements 18
- Lens Groups 12
- Optical Conversion Factor 2.7x
- Compatible Format(s) CX
- VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
- Diaphram Blades 7 (rounded diaphram opening)
- Internal Focusing
- Minimum Focus Distance 3.3ft.(1m)
- Filter Size 40.5mm
- Accepts Filter Type
- Screw-on Lens Barrel Retraction Function Rotation of zoom ring (manual)
What's In The Box:
- LC-N40.5 Snap-on Front Lens Cap
- LF-N1000 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-N103 Bayonet Lens Hood
- Diameter: 2.4"
- Height: 2.4"
- Unit: 1 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs