Sony 50mm F1.4 Camera Lens - SAL50F14
50mm focal length with a maximum aperture of F1.4: this quintessential fast “normal” lens formula has produced some of the greatest photographic masterpieces in history, and continues to serve as a photographic standard to this day. Of course not all 50mm F1.4 lenses are created equal, and the stunning clarity and contrast delivered by the SAL50F14 proves that it is one of the finest in its class. While the in-focus plane is sharp from corner to corner, the combination of F1.4 maximum aperture and circular aperture design makes it possible to elicit silky-smooth defocusing effects to enhance dimensionality and isolate important visual elements. This is a lens that should be part of every serious photo enthusiast’s palette.
- Extremely bright with superlative corner-to-corner resolution, superior clarity, and low flare
- Ideal for general purpose shooting, portraits and interiors in natural light
- Circular aperture for beautiful defocused effect
- Mount: Sony A-mount
- Format: 35 mm full frame
- Focal Length (MM): 50 mm
- 35 MM Equivalent Focal Length (APS-C): 2-15/16"
- Lens Groups / Elements: 6/7
- Angle Of View (35 MM): 47°
- Angle Of View (APS-C): 32°
- Maximum Aperture (F): 4.59
- Minimum Aperture (F): 22
- Aperture Blades: 7
- Circular Aperture: Yes
- Minimum Focus Distance: 17-3/4"
- Maximum Magnification Ratio (X): 0.15x
- Filter Diameter (MM): 55 mm
- Image Stabilization (STEADYSHOT): - (Body-integrated)
What's In The Box:
- Lens hood (ALC-SH0011: round shape, bayonet type)
- Lens front cap
- Lens rear cap
- Diameter: 1.69"
- Height: 2.58"
- Unit: 0.48 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs
"35 mm equivalent focal length (APS-C)" and "Angle of View (APS-C)" are with interchangeable lens digital camera incorporating APS-C type image sensors.