Viking Professional Series 30" Double Custom Electric Premiere Oven - VEDO5302BKBR
- TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks Easily extend and hold heavy items
on any rack level with the help of roller bearing glides.
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers
to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens.
Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct
heat from top or bottom.
- Large Capacity Oven Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers
with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler Lock in all the savory juices of even
the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo
infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in
- Concealed Bake Element Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass
concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature
control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection Maximize airflow and fluffiness
with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system. Two-speed convection system
capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest
convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- TimePiece™ Clock/Timer This precision instrument marks time in both
digital and analog modes, helping you eye baking/broiling times for juicy
roasts, perfect souffles, and warm loaves of bread.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System Wait less and cook more with the Rapid
Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait
for the oven to be ready to cook in.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Largest oven cavity in the industry makes room for all your cooking needs
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest fan in
the industry; the 8 1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum
airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean
while providing precise temperatures
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven
is ready to begin cooking when you are
- New! Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard
with three oven racks including three TruGlide™ full extension oven racks
(two in the upper oven and one in the lower oven)
- Three halogen lights offer better visibility
- Extra large Gourmet-Glo™ glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior
broiling performance and maximum coverage
- High performance cooking modes include TruConvec™ convection cooking, convection
roast, convection bake, convection broil, conventional bake, and three-level
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking
time is complete with the Timed Bake feature
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with additional rack provides more roasting
and broiling options
- Meat probe offers perfect baking/roasting of fine meats
- Self-clean feature on all ovens
- Heavy-duty stainless steel finish knobs shipped standard
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knobs and bezels
- Heavy-duty oven door handle
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum
energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven
Multiple Design Options
- New! Oven can be installed flush to the cabinet with the accessory Flush
Mount Installation Kit
- Oven can be installed in a normal application to stand proud from the face
of the cabinet
- Unit: 251 lbs
- Shipping: 261 lbs
- Depth: 25.75"
- Height: 29.50"
- Width: 29.50"
- Depth With Door Open: 46"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven(s) and porcelain inner door panel(s)
- Five-year limited - electric heating elements
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and