Pioneer Universal Rear-View Camera, Model NDBC5
New for 2012 is the ND-BC5 Universal Rear-View Camera for use with Pioneer
AV and Navigation products that feature a rear-view camera input. The ND-BC5
features a CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) sensor that offers
improved resolution and eliminates the vertical light "smear" phenomenon
that occurs when a camera using a CCD sensor (used in the ND-BC4) is exposed
to a very bright light source or direct sunlight.
- Wide viewing angle: 135 degrees (horizontal) x 105 degrees (vertical)
- 1/4" Color CMOS sensor with 310,000 pixel resolution
- 0.9 ~ 10,000 lux automatic luminance control that includes automatic low-light
lux mode for higher detail and contrast in low-light conditions
- Package contents: ND-BC5 rear-view camera (x1), composite video cable
(x1), power supply unit (x1), power harness (x1), hexagon wrench (x1), assorted
fasteners and clamps
- Height: 0.9"
- Width: 0.9"
- Depth: 0.94"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts