Monster PowerBeats White Sport Headphones - 129502
Whether you work out hard at the gym, play to win in team sports, or enjoy
moving to music, Powerbeats is the breakthrough in-ear headphone for you. Gone
are the days of buds threatening to fall out of your ears and cramp your playing
style. Plus, they resist sweat and ultra-violet light. What's more, the Powerbeats
subwoofer and midrange tweeter deliver thunderous bass, silky vocals and clean,
undistorted highs. read more information
- Secure and Comfortable Fit for Athletic Lifestyles
Adjustable/bendable ear hook with flexible arm wraps around the outside of
your ear to keep headphones in place while you're working out or playing sports.
- Exclusive Monster Driver Technologies Deliver Unsurpassed Sound
Legendary Beats sound with clarity and power at any volume. Built-in subwoofer
pumps out massive bass. Midrange tweeter reproduces ultra smooth vocals and
clear, crisp highs.
- Hear the Music and Your Surroundings Safely
Whether you're running, shooting hoops, or cycling, specially designed eartips
let you hear ambient sounds while maintaining full awareness at all times.
- Sweat Resistant and UV Protected
Engineered for hours of strenuous activity under the sun or under the lights.
Tested for extreme durability and long life.
- Built-in Mic for Hands-Free Calls and Online Chats
ControlTalk's built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your iPhone or smartphone.
It even works with online voice or video chats on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Control iPhone and iPod the Easy Way
ControlTalk gives you on-cable playback control of your iPad®, iPhone® and
iPod®, including pause, next track and volume.
What's in the box
- 3 pairs of standard Monster designed ear-tips
- Carrying case
- Height: 44.6"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 29.9"
- Unit: 123.3 lbs
- Shipping: 141 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above
- "Made for iPod", "Made for iPhone" and "Made for iPad" mean that an electronic
accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad,
respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance
standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its
compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use
of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance.
- The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano (4th and 5th generation),
iPod classic (120GB, 160GB only), iPod touch (2nd and 3rd generation), iPhone
3GS, and iPad. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation). Audio
is supported by all iPod models. Requires latest iPod software.
- Support for Blackberry® varies by model. Subject to change.