Kanex iAdapt V2-Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter With Audio Support, Model IADAPTV2
Mini DisplayPort is a miniaturized version of DisplayPort technology commonly found on Apple computers. The latest Mac models are
equipped with Mini DisplayPort connectors that can now support both video and audio output. The iAdapt V2 has been engineered tosupport full 1080p HD video output and audio to a single HDMI cable.
Kanex iAdapt V2 will allow you to connect a Mini DisplayPort equipped Apple computer to any HDMI enabled external display such as an HD projector, monitor, or HDTV. The iAdapt V2 has a compact form factor which will allow you to carry it with you wherever you go. Take it to your hotel room on your next business trip and watch movies on the TV or to a friends house to display your content on HDTVs anywhere you go. With a sleek design and user-friendly functionality, this adapter will meet every connectivity need and expectation.
- Fit For Thunderbolt™ Port
So, if you're using an existing machine with Mini DisplayPort or looking to upgrade to the new MacBook Pro, we have you covered. This adapter is fully compatible with the Thunderbolt port.
- Mini DisplayPort meets HDMI
Convert Mini DisplayPort into HDMI so that you can extend or mirror your desktop onto any HDMI HDTV or projector. Don’t feel left behind because your Mac does not have HDMI. The V2 will solve your HDMI connectivity needs.
- Automatic EDID and HDCP compliant
This cable has an auto–EDID feature built-in that adapts to maximum resolution depending on users display. If a user has 720p HDTV it will read the EDID and adjust Mini DisplayPort output automatically and vice versa for 1080i/1080p displays.
- Movies, Music, Media
Display your content on your HDTV or HD Projector with this adapter with audio pass-through. Watch and listen to your favorite movies, YouTube clips, or iTunes songs and movies with the iAdapt V2.
- All in one solution
This sleek adapter combines the audio and video pass-through into one simple design. The audio is drawn from the Mini DisplayPort which helps eliminate cable clutter. The V2 also does not take up any of your valuable USB ports.
- Input: Mini Display Port
- Output: HDMI
- Supports up to 2.25Gbps per channel
- Maximum Resolution of 1920x1080p@60Hz
- Color Depth of 12 bit per channel
- Supports uncompressed digital audio LPCM 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels
- Supports compressed digital audio Bit-Stream (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Power: Mini DisplayPort
List of Apple Computers models that are audio support compatible:
- MacBook: Late 2010 release
- MacBook Pro 13/15/17 inch: Mid 2010 release
- iMac 21.5/27 inch: Early 2010 release
- MacBook Air 11/13 inch: Mid 2010 release
- Mac Mini: Mid 2010 release
- Mac Pro: Mid 2010 release
- Height: 0.6"
- Width: 1.3"
- Length: 6"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year limited
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details