HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One Printer, Model CM749AB1H
Produce professional-color documents for up to a 50% lower cost per page than with laser printers.1 Boost your productivity with the ability to view apps on this model's large touchscreen, networking, and versatile performance. You can even use HP ePrint2 to print from a mobile device.
Professional color, economical price
- Get great-looking color for a cost per page of up to 50% lower than with lasers, and get better value with frequent printing3
- Resist fading,water and highlighter-pen smears when using HP Officejet inks4, 5
- Print at ISO speeds up to 18 ppm black and 13 color when using our affordable individual inks6
- Rely on the 25,000-page monthly duty cycle
Efficient Web connectivity and on-the-go printing
- Print from virtually anywhere,and from a variety of mobile devices, using HP ePrint
- Use the intuitive touchscreen to access business apps, plus print and store files
- View and print photos from a USB drive and memory cards
- Stay connected by sharing on a wired or wireless network7
Easy copying and scanning
- Get flawless copies with the CopySmart feature
- Print a one-sided copyof a two-sided ID card
- Decrease interventionwith the 250-sheet paper tray
- Improve workflow:send quick faxes and scan documents to a PC or e-mail
- Create borderless, double-sided flyers and brochures, plus print impressive business photos
Energy and resource saver
- Reduce energy useby up to 50% compared with laser printers with this ENERGY STAR qualified printer8 and preset on/off times
- Use up to 70% less in supplies and packaging by weight, compared with laser printers9
- Automatically print two-sided with the automatic document feeder cut your paper use in half
- Recycleyour cartridges—it's free and easy10
Peace of mind
- Protect your investment with the one year-limited warranty
- Get 24 x 7 Web support, plus phone support during business hours
- Use original HP ink for quality, reliability, and rewards11
- Functions: Print, copy, scan, fax, Web
- ISO (Laser Comparable) print speed - Black: Up to 18 ppm##
- ISO (Laser Comparable) print speed - Color: Up to 13 ppm##
- Black print resolution: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi Color print resolution Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advanced Photo paper, 1200 x 1200 input dpi
- Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
- Display: 2.65" (6.73 cm)CGD (color graphics), touchscreen
- Borderless printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 279 mm)
- Direct photo printing: Yes (memory cards)
- Memory card support: Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MagicGate Memory Stick Duo; Memory Stick Micro (requires adapter, sold separately); Secure Digital (SD); Secure Digital High Capacity; miniSD, microSD, microSDHC (requires adapter, sold separately); MultimediaCard (MMC), Secure MultimediaCard; Reduced-Size MultimediaCard (RS-MMC), MMC Mobile, MMCmicro (requires adapter, sold separately)
- Real Life technologies: HP Real Life Technologies: Default =OFF
- Scanner resolution:
- Optical: Up to 4800 dpi
- Enhanced: Up to 4800 dpi
- Scanner bit depth: 24-bit
- Maximum document scan size:
- ADF: 8.5 x 14 in
- Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 in
- Scanner input type: Flatbed, ADF
- Transparent materials adapter: N/A
- Fax transmission speed: 4 sec per page
- Fax resolution: N/A
- Incoming fax memory: Up to 100 pages
- Fax speed dials: Up to 99 numbers
- Copy speed:
- Color: Up to 32 cpm
- Black: Up to 32 cpm
- Maximum number of copies: Up to 99 copies
- Copy scaling: N/A
- Supported paper sizes Tray: Tray 1: Letter, legal, statement, executive, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, 4 x 10 in, 4 x 11 in, 4 x 12 in, 8 x 10 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch, DL) Duplexer: Letter; executive
- Duty cycle: Up to 25,000 pages
- Paper handling: 250-sheet input tray
- Networking Standard (built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n)
- Wireless capability Yes
- Connectivity 2 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n; 2 RJ-11 modem ports
- HP ePrint capability Yes
- Mobile Printing Capability HP webOS printing (TouchPad only), Apple AirPrint"
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP (SP3)* or higher (32-bit only): *Supports 32-bit only; Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6 or v 10.7; Linux (For more information, see http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html)
- Compatible cartridges: HP 950 Black Officejet Ink Cartridge (~1000 pages); HP 951 Cyan Officejet Ink Cartridge; HP 951 Magenta Officejet Ink Cartridge; HP 951 Yellow Officejet Ink Cartridge: composite yield (~700 pages); HP 950XL Black Officejet Ink Cartridge (~2300 pages); HP 951XL Cyan Officejet Ink Cartridge; HP 951XL Magenta Officejet Ink Cartridge; HP 951XL Yellow Officejet Ink Cartridge: composite yield (~1500 pages). [Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified: Yes
- Without duplexer installed
- Height: 11.8"
- Depth: 16.3"
- Width: 19.4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited
Parts And Labor
1. Among majority of color laser AiOs<$600, 3–11. OJ Pro ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing
2. Requires Internet connection to printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and e-mail-capable device. Print times may vary.
3. Compared with HP Officejet 950/951 lack and color cartridges. High-capacity cartridges sold separately.
4. Based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798, 18909.
5. Based on HP internal testing using paper with ColorLok logo.
6. After first set of ISO test pages.
7. Wireless performance dependent on physical environment, distance from access point. Wireless operations compatible with 2.4GHz routers only.
8. Majority of color laser AiOs < US$600, March 2011, OJ Pro with highest-capacity cartridges. Energy use based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR® program's TEC test method criteria.
9. Compared with majority of color laser printers<$300, 3–11. Calculation compares weight of supplies and cartridge packaging needed for same amount of pages based on ISO yield, continuous printing.
10. HP ink cartridge return and recycling is available in 44 countries and territories around the world
11. Availability of rewards varies by country.