Le Creuset 16 Quart Flame Orange Stock Pot, Model N41002802
Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on
steel stockpots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile
enough for any type of stovetop, old or new. Their high-profile design limits
evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients,
infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking.
Le Creuset enamel on steel stockpots are finished in the same bold palette
of signature colors as Le Creuset enameled cast iron, making them perfectly
stylish complements to any combination of cookware.
- Convenient quick heating and superior heat distribution
- Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture
- A stainless steel rim around the top edge prevents chipping and cracking
- Constructed from heavy-gauge carbon steel with a durable and colorful porcelain
- Easy-to-clean interior resists flavor absorption and staining
- Heat-resistant phenolic knobs stay cool to the touch for safe, secure handling
- Triple-welded side handles for a secure, confident hold when lifting
- Can be used on any heat source (gas, electric, induction, ceramic)
- Capacity: 16 Qt.
- Piece Count: 2
- Material: Enamel on Steel
- Recommended For: Pasta, Vegetables, Stocks & Soups, Canning
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, and Stovetop Cooking
- Cleaning: Hand Wash, Do Not Fully Submerge in Water
- Height: 12.5"
- Width: 14.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Five Year Warranty