Briggs & Stratton 20KW Home Generator System, Model 40305B
- Briggs & Stratton V-Twin Commercial Engine
Application-engineered to stringent commercial specifications, these premium Briggs & Stratton engines will provide years of long-lasting, reliable standby power
- Durable Outdoor Enclosure
Galvaneal steel provides years of rust proof, outdoor protection--perfect for extreme weather conditions
- Overload Protection
When multiple high-wattage items attempt to start at the same time, the power demand can cause a generator to overload and shutdown. The exclusive AC Power Control Module's advanced computer controls automatically manage 2 centeral air conditioners while safeguarding the generator against power overload
- IntelliGEN™ Central Air Technology
The patented IntelliGEN automatic transfer switches available only with Briggs & Stratton standby generators allows you to manage the high power demands of central air conditioning in addition to essential items while protecting against AC overload. (10kW = two 3 ton, 12kW = two 4 ton, 15kW = two 5 ton, 20kW = two 5 tn plus)
- Turnkey Extras
- Each system includes a battery charger and hour meter
- The engine also comes pre-filled with oil and is pre-run at the factory, saving you time and money
- Premium, whole house comfort and control
- Running Watts (LP)* 20,000
- Running Watts (NG)* 18,000
- Surge Watts (LP) 28,000
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Series Vanguard
- CC 993
- Number of Cylinders 2
- Operation Fully Automatic
- Voltage (V) 120/240
- Running Amps 166.7 (LP) 75 @ 240v 150 @ 120v (NG)
- Surge Amps (LP) 83.3
- Alternator Type Brush
- Fuel Consumption (Cubic Feet per Hour @ 1/2 Load)1.97 gal/hr (LP)**
- Fuel Consumption (Cubic Feet per Hour @ Full Load) 14.27 gal/hr (LP)
- Weekly Exerciser Yes
- Sound Attenuation Sound Shield™ Technology
- Battery Charger Yes
- Overcrank Protection Yes
- Hour Meter Yes
- Diagnostic Alerts with Remote System Status
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Fail to Start
- Low Frequency
- Engine Overspeed
- Low Voltage
- Low Battery Voltage
- Oil Temp High
- Transfer Switch Fault
- Height: 31.6"
- Depth: 33.75"
- Width: 48.7"
- Unit: 570 lbs.
- Shipping: 600 lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 4 Year Limited
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details
*NG = Natural Gas; LP = Liquid Propane.
**Fuel consumption rates are estimated based on normal operating conditions at 1/2 load. Generator operation may be greatly affected by elevation and the cycling operation of multiple electrical appliances - fuel flow rates may vary depending on these factors.