Pioneer Class FD-2 Channel Bridgeable Amplifier, Model PRSD800
The PRS-D800 2-channel amplifier contains audiophile grade components that
were carefully selected and design perfected to achieve highest audio quality.
- 600 Watts Max Power
- Ultra Compact Design for Versatile Installation Options Without Compromising
- Refined Class FD Design Offers Extreme Efficiency and High-Quality Sound
- High Performance High-Slew Rate Operational Amp
The PRS amplifier includes Linear Technology Corporation’s high-performance
high-slew rate operational amplifier in the circuitry that generates PWM (Pulse
Width Modulation) signals from analog input signals with amazing accuracy.
The result: very linear music reproduction with low distortion rate.
- Electrolytic Capacitor for Audio
Extensive listening tests went into selecting and mounting an audio capacitor
for optimal audio frequency response and dynamic range that are characteristics
of high-end sound tone and detail.
- OFC (Oxygen-Free Copper) Wire Coil for Output
The LPF output of the Class-FD amplifier features OFC wire coil for low DC
(Direct Current) resistance and low loss, so that speakers can be driven strongly
to produce tight bass and a clear, vivid mid- and high-range sound.
- TVC (Total Vibration Control)
Anti-vibration material under the transformer thoroughly eliminates vibration
that normally blocks sound when high current is applied, enhancing power flow
stability, minimizing distortion, and raising signal-to-noise ratio.
- Compact Design
The ultra compact design of the PRS-D800 gives you a multitude of installation
option. Functionally separated circuit layout and four-layer circuit board
are designed to integrate mounted parts, reduce circuit impedance, and maintain
high performance and sound quality. The design’s efficient heat dissipation
is ideal for an amplifier that is compact enough to be installed in various
places in a vehicle.
- Flexible Connectivity
The PRS amplifier is designed for a sense of unity in parallel connections,
allowing for flexible amplifier combinations and installation according to
system configuration. A “mode switch” makes left- and right-channel independent
- Number of Channels: 2/1
- Maximum Power Output: 600 W
- Continuous Power Output (2 O, = 1% THD+N): 150 W x 2
- Continuous Power Output (4 O, = 1% THD+N): 125 W x 2
- Continuous Power Output Bridged (4 O): 300 W x 1
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 80kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (4 O): < 0.004% (1kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A Weighted, at 1 kHz): >105dB
- Amplifier Class: Class FD
- Load Impedance Allowance (O): 2 to 8
- Bridgeable: Yes
- MOSFET Output Selection: Yes
- PWM Regulated MOSFET: Yes
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit: Yes
- RCA Inputs: 2-Ch. (Gold-Plated)
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control: 400 mV to 6.5 V (A/B Independent)
- Terminal Type: Screw-Type
- Height: 2"
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 4-1/8"