Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140MM F4.0-5.8 Mega O.I.S. Lens, Model HVS014140
The LUMIX G lens incorporates an inner focus direct-drive linear motor for focusing, which enables smooth, silent operation of its fast and accurate contrast AF system, for use in both photo and movie recording. Adopting the Micro Four Thirds System standard, the new lens offers a wide and long zoom range of 14-140mm (35mm camera equivalent: 28-280mm) to suit a large variety of shooting situations, from scenery to portraits or telephoto shots, in a surprisingly compact and lightweight body.
The new lens system uses four aspherical lenses and two ED lenses to achieve dramatic downsizing despite its powerful 10x optical zoom, while minimizing distortion and chromatic aberration. Panasonic's Mega O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) suppresses the blurring that is commonly caused by hand-shake, making it easy to shoot clear shots even at telephoto range or in dimly lit places without using a tripod.
Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings.
The LUMIX G VARIO HD 14-140mm/F4.0-5.8 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. lens also features a highly reliable metal mount, and uses multi-coated lens elements that minimize ghosts and flare to further enhance its optical performance.
- Focal Length f=14mm to 140mm (35mm camera equivalent 28mm to 280mm)
- Aperture Type 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Aperture F4.0(Wide) - F5.8(Tele)
- Minimum Aperture F22
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.50m / 1.64ft at all focal lengths
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.2x / 0.4x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 75°(W)˜ 8.8°(T)
- Filter Size 62mm / 2.44 in
- Maximum Diameter 70mm / 2.76 in
- Recommended Humidity 40%RH to 60%RH
- Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Rear Cap
- Lens Storage Bag
- Unit: 1.02 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs