Kingston Technology 1GB 667MHz 64-bit DIMM Memory, Model KVR667D2N51G
ValueRAM® desktop memory is designed for whitebox users, system integrators and those who purchase memory by spec. ValueRAM is engineered to meet industry standard specifications and rigorously tested throughout the design and manufacturing process to ensure quality and reliability. ValueRAM desktop memory is ideal if you’re looking for the best value in industry standard memory.
- Includes sixteen
128M x 64-bit DDR2-667 SDRAM in FBGA packages
- The 240-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers and requires +1.8V.
- Clock Cycle Time (tCK) CL=5: 3ns (min.)/ 8ns (max.)
- Row Cycle Time (tRC): 60ns (min.)
- Refresh to Active/Refresh Command Time(tRFC): 127.5ns
- Row Active Time (tRAS): 45ns (min.)/70,000ns (max.)
- Single Power Supply: +1.8V (+/-.1V)
- Power: 1.225 W (operating)
- UL Rating: 94V-0
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited Lifetime