Key Digital Black Video/Audio Switcher, Model KDHDSW2X1
Key Digital® Phantom Series™ HDMI/DVI switchers are designed and engineered to offer the
best in quality, performance, and reliability while providing a cost effective HDMI/DVI switching
solution. The KD-HDSW2X1 switcher provide multiple input to one output switching and maintain crystal-clear, pristine picture and sound quality.
Phantom Series™ HDMI switchers are a transparent solution for all digital video/audio switching
applications and support all HD and SD video standards, including 1080p/60. In addition, the
KD-HDSW line has complete support for the latest 3D technology. KD-HDSW switchers feature
iAS™ Intelligent Auto Sense signal detection and switching, pushbutton control, IR, RS-232,
status-monitoring LEDs, and support for HDMI CEC. KD-HDSW Phantom Series™ switchers
support multiple unit expandability, and are individually addressable.
- Digital switching of 2 HDMI inputs to 1 HDMI output
- Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz):
- SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- VESA / RGBHV: From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- EDID Control featuring internal library of 4 Default HDMI Handshakes
- Automatic sensing of signal presence and switching to active input
- Addressable units to support up to 100 units per system
- Default EDID for 1080i or 1080P systems (EDID Control™)
- Full support for HDMI® 1.4 with HDCP, Deep Color (12 bits/color) Video
- Supports lossless compressed digital audio
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS™-HD Master Audio
- Pushbutton, IR Sensor, Serial IR, and RS-232 control.
- Supports major control systems such as AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, HomeLogic™, lifeIware™, RTI®, Savant, Universal®, Xantech®
- 3D Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- 4K– 4096x2160/24 video resolution support for commercial applications such as Digital Movie Theaters, CAD, Post Production, Graphics and etc.
- Inputs 4/3/2 HDMI connectors
- Outputs 1 HDMI connector
- Bandwidth 10.2 Gb/s TMDS bandwidth
- Link Single
- Link 1080p/60, 12 bit color depth, 1920x1200 max.
- DDC Signal (Data): Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- HDMI Video/Audio Signal: Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- HDMI Connector Type A, 19 Pin Female
- DDC Communication EDID and HDCP Bi-directional Transparency from Display to Source
- EDID Control Any of the active outputs connected via HDMI, or from an internal library
of 6 default EDID settings.
- Power Source: 5 Volt DC @ 2 Amps, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Regulation CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount 1U Rack Ears Included
- Enclosure Black Metal
- Width 8.5"
- Height 1.75"
- Depth 4"
- Unit 1.5 lbs.
- Shipping 4.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited 2 years parts and labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details