Toshiba Satellite P750 Series Platinum Laptop Computer, Model P755S5174
- Dual-core Processor
The two cores on this processor let you do more at once. They're also energy-smart,
sipping battery power so you can go farther unplugged.
- HDMI port
Scale up your gaming, movies and music on a home theater - with full 1080p
high-definition video, and amazingly immersive surround sound.
- USB 3.0
5Gbps is the maximum interface transfer rate per the specifications of the
Universal Serial Bus 3.0. (Actual transfer rate will vary depending on your
system configuration and other factors.)
- harman/kardon® speakers
harman kardon stereo speakers bring an added dimension to music, movies and
gaming with rich, immersive audio. Enjoy deeper, richer lows, crisper highs,
and more lifelike conversations.
- Dolby® Advanced Audio™
Upgrades the audio capabilities of your laptop speakers and delivers a more
natural sound experience.
- Intel Wireless Display Capable
Get an adapter that supports Intel Wireless Display and wirelessly project
multimedia to your HDTV with great image clarity and sound.
- Webcam and Mic
Built-in webcams and microphones let you chat face-to-face, collaborate with
classmates, videoconference, and generally improve the way you interact with
the world around you
Listen and enjoy music from your MP3 player through your laptop speakers even
when your laptop is powered down.
- Memory Card Reader
Transfer files easily from your digital camera, camcorder, MP3 player or smart
phone, sharing home movies and playlists with SD cards, Memory Sticks and
- Numeric 10-key Pad
Enjoy faster typing, smoother data entry and more convenient gaming commands
with a full-size keyboard and a handy numeric 10-key pad.
- Touch pad with Multi-touch
Enjoy the ability to pinch, swipe, rotate or scroll through images on the
display screen with a simple brush of your fingers.
- Eco Utility
Quickly adjust the settings and power plan of your laptop and monitor your
ongoing power usage with just a click.
- Face Recognition
Experience a more convenient way to communicate, log on or share your laptop
among the family
- EPEAT™ Gold Compliant
EPEAT™ Gold is the highest possible ranking of the acclaimed Electronic Product
Environmental Assessment Tool which measures products across 51 different
- PC Health Monitor
Toshiba's PC Health Monitor alerts you to issues before they become problems,
constantly gauging your machine's temperature and power usage, while checking
the hard drive to help protect against shocks.
- Hard Drive Impact Sensor
Safeguard your data by 'parking' the hard drive heads in the event of a drop
or sudden movement.
- 6-Cell Li-ion Battery Pack
This rechargeable 6-Cell battery is perfect for staying connected longer while
on the go
- LED Backlit Display
Last longer, use less power, and warm up quicker with the unique LED backlit
Upconverts your standard-def DVD content into sharper and more vibrant pictures
that look and feel more like HD in real-time.
- Energy Star Compliant
Engineered with respect to our planet, 93% of Toshiba laptops, netbooks and
Tablet PCs have met the ENERGY STAR 4.0 standard since it was established
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-2450M processor
- Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit), SP1
- Graphics Engine: Mobile Intel® HD Graphics
- Graphics Memory: 64MB-1696MB dynamically allocated shared graphics
Memory and Storage
- Memory: 6GB DDR3 1333MHz memory
- Hard Drive: 750GB HDD (5400rpm)
- Optical Drive: DVD-SuperMulti drive (+/-R double layer)
Audio and Video
- Display Size: 15.6" widescreen
- Display Type: HD TruBrite® LED Backlit display with Intel® Wireless
- Display Resolution: Supports 720p content, 16:9 aspect ratio, 1366x768
- Audio: Headphone jack (stereo), Microphone jack (mono), harman/kardon®
stereo speakers, Waves MaxxAudio®
- Webcam: Webcam and microphone
- Wireless LAN: Intel® Wi-Fi® Wireless networking (802.11b/g/n + WiDi
- LAN: 10/100 Ethernet LAN
- AC Adapter: 65W (19V 3.42A) Auto-sensing, 100-240V / 50-60Hz input
- Battery: Li-Ion (48Wh, 6-Cell)
- Battery Life: Up to 5.7 hours
- Media: Memory Card Reader
- USB Ports: 1-USB (3.0) port with USB Sleep and Charge*, 3-USB (2.0)
- HDMI: HDMI® output port
- RGB: RGB port
Software, Support and Security
- Security and Protection: Multiple-Level Password Utilities, Password
Security, Security Cable Lock Slot, HDD Recovery, TOSHIBA Supervisor Password
- Software: Microsoft® Office Starter 2010 (Reduced functionality Word®
and Excel® with advertising)*, TOSHIBA Hard Drive Impact Sensor (3D sensor)*,
TOSHIBA Face Recognition*, TOSHIBA Resolution+® Upconvert Plug-in for Media
Player*, TOSHIBA Sleep Utility, Toshiba Online Backup (30-day trial subscription),
TOSHIBA HDD Protection, Norton Internet Security™ 2012 (30-day trial), TOSHIBA
App Place, Microsoft® Silverlight™, TOSHIBA Bulletin Board™, TOSHIBA Service
Station, TOSHIBA Recovery Disk Creator, TOSHIBA Web Camera Application, TOSHIBA
HDD/SSD Alert, TOSHIBA BookPlace™, Intel® Wireless Display Technology (WiDi
2.1), TOSHIBA Media Controller, TOSHIBA PC Health Monitor, TOSHIBA Disc Creator,
Microsoft® Windows Live Essentials including Photo Gallery, Messenger, Mail,
Writer and Movie Maker, Microsoft® Windows Media Player 12, TOSHIBA Laptop
Checkup, Hard disc (HDD) recovery, TOSHIBA ReelTime™, TOSHIBA eco Utility™,
- Standards: EPEAT™ Gold, RoHS Compliant*, Energy Star Qualified
- Inputs and Controls: Volume Control (Up & Down), Touch pad pointing
device with multi touch control, Premium Raised Tile Keyboard with 10-Keypad
(black), Mute button, Wireless On/Off, TOSHIBA eco utility™ (Energy-saving
mode), CD/DVD Buttons (Play/Pause, Stop, Prev Track, Next Track)
- Color: Fusion® X2 Finish in Platinum.
- Height: 1.1"/1.4" (with feet)
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 10"
- Unit: 5.8 lbs
- Shipping: 7 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited
Parts and Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above