Wolf 24" Stainless Steel Built In Single Convection Steam Oven - CSO24
Delivering precise control is easy with a variety of steam, convection, and
combination steam and convection cooking options. Unique technology senses the
amount, size, and shape of food once an automatic mode has been selected. While
cooking, it monitors the time, temperature, and environment, eliminating all
guesswork in the kitchen. Virtually any dish prepared in a conventional oven,
range or microwave can also be prepared in the Wolf convection steam oven.
- Stainless steel with tubular handle
- Can be installed in a standard or flush inset application
- Convection with twelve cooking modes
- Large viewing window and halogen interior lighting
- Four-level rack guides with two adjustable oven racks
- Temperature probe
- Recipes mode
- Delayed start feature and descaling program
Benefits of Convection Steam
- Moistness and flavor are retained so no additional oil, basting or sauces
- Vitamins, texture, shape, size and color are preserved.
- Risks of overcooking are reduced and messy boilovers eliminated.
- Breads, bagels, bakery and pastry can be proofed, baked and crisped with
- Meats defrost gently and evenly without any hot spots.
- In Wolf gourmet mode, a sensor automatically adjusts cooking time to the
type and amount of food being cooked, preventing under- or overcooking.
- Smart timer functions are like an extra pair of hands, cooking food that’s
ready to serve when you need it—even when you’re not in the kitchen to start
and stop the oven.
- Cooking Modes: steam, reheat, auto steam bake, convection, convection
humid, convection steam, Wolf gourmet, slow roast, recipes, my recipes, keep
warm, descale and cleanse
- Overral Width: 23-1/2"
- Overall Width with 30" Trim: 29-7/8"
- Overall Height: 17-7/8"
- Overall Depth: 22-9/16"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts