Audio Control Epicenter Plus Bass Restoration Processor - EPICENTERG
Adding impactful bass to your factory installed system is simple with The Epicenter®
Plus . AudioControl's newest OEM Interface processor converts your speaker-level
signals into high quality pre-amp outputs to give you More Bass, LOUDER! Plus,
you get an auxiliary input for adding secondary sources (like iPods and Satellite
High-impedance Speaker Level Inputs allow you tap off factory speaker leads
for simple addition of aftermarket subwoofers to any factory audio system. AudioControl's
exclusive GTO TM Signal Sense Turn-on and corresponding 12-volt Remote Output
provide the turn-on lead for aftermarket amplifiers.
In addition to speaker-level inputs, The Epicenter Plus has line-level inputs
for use with aftermarket systems.
Give your subwoofers the juice to go lower and hit harder. The Epicenter Plus
uses a bass circuit to drive your subwoofers lower, grabbing the attention of
every eye on the boulevard.
- Digital Bass Restoration Processor to Fight the Bass Bandit!
- PFM Woofer Protection
- Bass Maximization Circuit
- More Bass, LOUDER
- Input for iPod, Satellite Radio, or other audio device
- Speaker Level Inputs - Accept up to 400 Watts!
- GTO TM - Automatic Turn-On
- Dash Mountable Remote with Blue LED for Bass Control and Source Selection
- 12-Volt Remote to Turn Amplifiers On
- Maximum pre-amp input level: 9.5 Vrms
- Maximum speaker-level input: 400 watts @ 4ohm
- Maximum output level: 9.5 Vrms
- Frequency response: 10Hz-22kHz;+/-1dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.003%
- Signal to Noise ratio: - 130dB
- Balanced input noise rejection: > 60dB
- Input Impedance: 20 Kohms
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Power supply: High headroom PWM
- Power draw: 285mA
- Recommended fuse rating: 2 Amps
- Maximum remote trigger output current: 1 Amp
- Country of origin: U.S.A. SP
*All specifications are measured at 14.4 VDC (standard automotive voltage).
As technology advances, AudioControl reserves the right to continuously change
our specifications, like our Pacific Northwest weather. Although we are working