AudioControl Six Channel Line Output Converter - LCQGREY
Audio enthusiasts can now rejoice with the introduction of AudioControl’s LCQ-1,
a powerful six-channel signal processor that provides a gateway between factory
installed source units and after-market amplifiers. The LCQ-1 allows Mobile
Electronics enthusiasts to easily “tune” their audio systems and receive truly
amazing sound quality. An ideal combination of discrete equalization controls
combined with AudioControl’s unique OEM integration circuitry, the LCQ-1 maximizes
the performance of factory installed audio systems. Enthusiasts, who want amazing
audio performance that only comes from custom-tuned audio systems, will truly
enjoy the LCQ-1.
Basic, inexpensive, passive line output converters generally deliver poor sound
quality and diminishing bass response. The active circuitry used in the LCQ-1
provides dramatically better sound quality and enhances the bass response. No
longer will audio enthusiasts have to compromise when performing basic amplifier
additions to factory installed audio systems. Enthusiasts looking for great
sound will really love this product. Designed for maximum sound quality and
enhanced audio performance, the LCQ-1 is the latest AudioControl processor to
incorporate AccuBASS™. This patent pending process automatically corrects for
the bass roll-off that is common with many factory-installed audio systems.
AudioControl engineers designed the LCQ-1 to be a very high-value processor,
so subsequently it is equipped with a number of installer friendly features
that simplify the OEM connection and calibration process.
- Independent Front, Rear, and Sub Equalization controls
- AccuBASS™ processing for correction of bass roll-off
- High-voltage active speaker-level inputs accepts outputs of high power factory
- Internal Channel Summing to eliminate factory crossovers
- Selectable GTO turn-on system w/12-volt trigger output
- Optional ACR-2 Dash Mount Bass Control/EQ Switch
- Compact chassis for easy install in all cars
- Maximum output level: 7.5Vrms
- Output gain: +/-12 dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz-22kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01%
- Input Impedance: 20 Kohms
- Equalization Frequencies
- Front/Rear: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 8kHz
- Sub Output: 31.5Hz, 50Hz, 63Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Power supply: High headroom PWM switching
- Power draw: 350mA
- Recommended fuse rating: 2 Amps
- Remote trigger max output current: 1 Amp
- Height: 1.2"
- Width: 6.2"
- Depth: 6"