Viking 48" Custom Series Sealed Burner Dual Fuel Range - VDSC5484GSS
- SureSpark™ Ignition System From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™
ignition system lights every time.
- VariSimmer™ The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners
allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers
to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens.
Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct
heat from top or bottom.
- Large Capacity Oven Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers
with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler Lock in all the savory juices of even
the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo
infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in
- Concealed Bake Element Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass
concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature
control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System Wait less and cook more with the Rapid
Ready™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait
for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection Maximize airflow and fluffiness
with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system. Two-speed convection system
capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest
convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System New! -
Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner (not
available on 4GQ model) Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive - all burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for
consistent and reliable ignition Automatic re-ignition; surface burners
light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on
- New! - Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has
the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally
for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Concealed 4 pass bake element (left oven)
- GourmetGlo™ glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so
your oven is ready to being cooking when you are (right oven)
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with
two standard oven racks and one TruGlide™ full extension oven rack (left
oven has two racks)
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
(left oven has one light)
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes in right oven include Bake, Convection
Bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Med and Low
Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, and
- High performance cooking modes in left oven include Bake, Convection
Bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi and Low Broil,
Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, Proof, and
- Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide
continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large
- NEW! - one-piece control panel assembly
- Self-Cleaning porcelain oven
- Griddle/Simmer Plate
- Available in 12" or 24" Widths
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish
to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures (24" griddle includes
separate burner controls)
- Cast grease trough can be easily removed from the front of the griddle
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- New! - porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke
around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Exclusive - Two piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings
not caught in the drip pan
- Unit: 585 lbs
- Shipping: 605 lbs
- Depth: 28.69"
- Height: 35.88-37"
- Width: 47.88"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and
decorative items *
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States
More reasons to buy the Viking VDSC5484GS from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Viking VDSC5484GS is Brand New.
- The Viking VDSC5484GS Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|Burner Type||Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates|
|Element Type||Dual Element Bake|
|General Warranty||3 Year |
|Ignition Type||SureSpark Ignition System|
|Number of Oven Racks||6|
|Oven Type||Dual Convection|
|Parts Warranty||3 Year|
|Labor Warranty||3 Year|
| || |
Viking 48" Custom Series Sealed Burner Dual Fuel Range
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.