Viking 60" Custom Series Sealed Burner Dual Fuel Range - VDSC5606GSS
- SureSpark™ Ignition System From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™
ignition system lights every time.
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs
and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination
of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior
performance at any temperature setting.
- VariSimmer™ The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners
allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- Concealed Bake Element Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass
concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature
control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System Wait less and cook more with the Rapid
Ready™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait
for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection Maximize airflow and fluffiness
with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system. Two-speed convection system
capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest
convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- Extra Large Capacity Oven Cook for everyone you know and still have
leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System New! -
Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner Burners
equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive all burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent
and reliable ignition Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at
any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- New! - Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Right and Left Oven Features
- Exclusive patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest
convection fan in the industry; the 8 ½ inch fan works bi-directionally
for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large Gourmet-Glo™ glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System provides one of the fastest preheat times
so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with
two standard oven racks and one TruGlide™ full extension oven rack
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec™
Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Medium, and Low Broil, Convection
Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, and Self-Clean
- Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive - one-piece porcelainized cooking surface for easy cleanup
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide
continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large
- New! - one-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient
front access to surface burner valves, switches, spark modules, and door
- New! - front serviceable oven electronic control board
- Griddle/Simmer Plate
- Available in 12" or 24" widths
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish
to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures (24" griddle includes
separate burner controls)
- Cast grease trough can be easily removed from the front of the griddle
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- New! - porcelainized, cast-iron one-piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator plates catch dripping and circulate smoke
around food for outdoor grilled flavor
- Exclusive - two-piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not
caught in the drip pan
- Unit: 745 lbs
- Shipping: 765 lbs
- Depth: 28.69"
- Height: 35.88-37"
- Width: 60"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and
decorative items *
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|Burner Type||Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates|
|Element Type||Dual Element Bake|
|General Warranty||3 Year|
|Ignition Type||SureSpark Ignition System|
|Number of Oven Racks||6|
|Oven Type||Dual Convection|
|Parts Warranty||3 Year|
|Labor Warranty||3 Year|
| || |
Viking 60" Custom Series Sealed Burner Dual Fuel Range
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.
More reasons to buy the Viking VDSC5606GS from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Viking VDSC5606GS is Brand New.
- The Viking VDSC5606GS Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.