Viking 48" Custom Series Sealed Burner Stainless Steel Range - VGCC5484GSS
- SureSpark™ Ignition System From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™
ignition system lights every time.
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs
and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination
of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior
performance at any temperature setting.
- VariSimmer™ The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners
allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface Keep spills in one place with the raised
edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised
edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized
for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler Lock in all the savory juices of even
the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo(TM)
infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection
with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlow™ Convection Baffle
system. Each Pro Flow Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven
cavity to maximize even cooking.
- Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- NEW! - Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU
burner (not available on 4GQ or 4G models)
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive - all burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for
consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on
the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- New! - Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared
broiler with SureSpark™ Ignition System (left oven has one 15,000 BTU)
- GourmetGlo™ Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling
applications (right oven only)
- Spacious-capacity oven with six rack positions
- Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil,
convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle,
which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel
- Left baking oven provides secondary oven
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven
- Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide
continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large
- NEW! - one-piece control panel assembly
- Griddle/Simmer Plate
- Available in 12" or 24" widths
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish
to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures (24" Griddle includes
separate burner controls)
- Cast grease trough can easily removed from the front of the griddle
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- New - porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate
smoke around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Exclusive - Two piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings
not caught in the drip pan
- Unit: 585 lbs
- Shipping: 605 lbs
- Depth: 28.69"
- Height: 35.88-37"
- Width: 47.88"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and
decorative items *
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States
|Color||Stainless Steel |
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Range Size (inches)||48"|
|Burner Grate System||Cast Iron Grates|
|Parts Warranty||3 Year|
|Labor Warranty||3 Year|
| || |
Viking 48" Custom Series Sealed Burner Stainless Steel Range
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.
More reasons to buy the Viking VGCC5484GS from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Viking VGCC5484GS is Brand New.
- The Viking VGCC5484GS Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.