Viking Custom Series 60" Sealed Burner Stainless Steel Range - VGCC5606GSS
- SureSpark™ Ignition System From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™
ignition system lights every time.
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System Cook like a pro with up to 18,500
BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners.
Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability
plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
- VariSimmer™ The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners
allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface Keep spills in one place with the raised
edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised
edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized
for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler Lock in all the savory juices of even
the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo(TM)
infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection
with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlow™ Convection Baffle
system. Each Pro Flow Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven
cavity to maximize even cooking.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive all burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent
and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the
knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
Right and Left Oven Features
- Exclusive combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared
broiler with SureSpark™ Ignition System
- GourmetGlo™ Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling
- Large-capacity ovens with six rack positions (see specifications for oven
- Six high performance cooking functions for right oven - natural airflow
bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection
dehydrate and convection defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, which
is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one-piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy cleanup
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous
front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- One-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access
- Available in 12" or 24" widths
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain
cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures (24" Griddle includes
separate burner controls)
- Exclusive cast grease trough can be easily removed from the front of the
griddle for cleaning
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- Porcelainized, cast-iron one-piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator plates catch dripping and circulate smoke
around food for outdoor grilled flavor
- Exclusive two-piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not
caught in the drip pan
- Unit: 745 lbs
- Shipping: 805 lbs
- Depth: 28.69"
- Height: 35.88-37"
- Width: 60"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and