Viking Custom Series 48" Sealed Burner Stainless Steel Rangetop - VGRT5484GSS
- TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU Burner The TruPower Plus™ front burner
on select Custom Series rangetops lets you cook like a pro with 18,500 BTUs
of professional power.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™
ignition system lights every time.
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs
and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination
of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior
performance at any temperature setting.
- VariSimmer™ The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners
allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface Keep spills in one place with the raised
edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised
edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized
for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System
- New! Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner on
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive - All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent
and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob
and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- New! Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- New! Island trim ships standard with each rangetop and already attached
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous
front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- New! One-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front
Griddle/Simmer Plate - 12" wide
- Available in 12" or 24" widths
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with
- Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures (24" griddle includes
separate control knobs)
- Cast grease trough can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for
Char-Grill - 12" wide
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- New! Porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke
around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Exclusive - Two-piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings.
- Unit: 208 lbs
- Shipping: 233 lbs
- Depth: 28.56"
- Height: 9.25"
- Width: 47.88"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and