Viking Custom Series 60" Sealed Burner Stainless Steel Rangetop - VGRT5606GSS
- TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU Burner The TruPower Plus™ front burner
on select Custom Series rangetops lets you cook like a pro with 18,500 BTUs
of professional power.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™
ignition system lights every time.
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs
and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination
of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior
performance at any temperature setting.
- Gas Char-Grill Enjoy authentic outdoor grill flavor as smoke circulates
around succulent kabobs in our indoor Gas Char-Grill. Flavor generator plates
circulate smoke around food creating an excellent outdoor grilled flavor.
- VariSimmer™ The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners
allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface Keep spills in one place with the raised
edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised
edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized
for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
- Griddle/Simmer Plate Versatility comes to the surface with the dual
thermostatically-controlled heating of our Griddle/Simmer plate. Thermostatically
controlled with a blanchard finish to hold cooking oils for stick resistant
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner
- Five burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive all burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent
and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the
knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one-piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy cleanup
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous
front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- One-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front
access for servicing
- Available in 12" or 24" widths
- Commercial-grade steel with Blanchard finish retains cooking oils for stick
resistant cooking, while thermostatic control delivers precise temperature
settings. (24" griddle includes separate control knobs)
- Cast grease trough can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- Porcelainized, cast-iron grate maximizes both heat conduction and cleanability.
Flavor generator plates sizzle drippings into smoky flavor, and a 3-quart
drip pan contains any messes.
- Exclusive two-piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not
caught in the drip pan
- Unit: 251 lbs
- Shipping: 266 lbs
- Depth: 28.56"
- Height: 9.25"
- Width: 60"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and