Sony Marine CD Receiver - CDXM20
Rock the boat with this CDX-M20 Sony marine CD receiver. This unit features
a front auxiliary input which allows you to connect and play virtually any digital
music player—Walkman, iPod, iPhone and more. You can play a CD containing your
favorite MP3 or WMA files, or connect easily to SiriusXM™ satellite radio1 to
stream your favorite channels while out on the water. Experience great sound
quality from the built-in equalizer and powerful 52 x 4 high power amplifier.
The detachable faceplate features UV coating and a conformal circuit board to
help protect the receiver from the elements.
- Detach face with front aux input
The easy-to-read single line LCD display shows clock, station ID and track
data when playing back your digital MP3/WMA files. Front auxiliary input lets
you connect almost any portable audio device to your sound system.
- MP3/WMA music playback
Play CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with digital MP3s and
- UV Resistant Coating
UV Resistant front panel coating protects faceplate to help prevent discoloration
from the sun. Meets the standard for ASTM G154 for UV resistance.
- Conformal Circuit board coating
Conformal coated circuit boards protect the electronic assembly from damage
due to contamination, salt spray, moisture, fungus, dust and corrosion caused
by harsh or extreme environments.
- SiriusXM™ Satellite radio
The on-board SiriusXM™ connector1 simplifies satellite radio installation
by eliminating compatibility issues and provides direct connection to the
new platform of tuners.
- Internal high power and EQ
The CDX-M20 delivers 52 watts of peak power to all four speakers for powerful
output (208 watts total power). The 3 band EQ3 allows users to customize the
sound centered at 60 Hz, 1000 Hz and 10 kHz frequencies.
- RCA outputs for external amplifiers
When you’re ready to expand your system, the CDX-M20 offers selectable rear
or subwoofer pre-amp RCA outputs for external amplifiers. Set the built in
electronic HPF/LPF crossovers to improve sound quality and reduce system distortion.
- Radio Data System
Radio Data System (RDS) feature displays radio broadcast information such
as artist and track information when listening to compatible AM/FM stations.
RDS also allows expanded channel playback with compatible radio station broadcasts.
- Key illumination
Blue key illumination helps you locate buttons quickly during evening playback.
- Wireless card remote
Control your receiver with the included wireless card remote (RM-X201).
- Display Color: White color / Positive
- Display Technology: LCD
- Text Displayed: Source, artist, track, playback time, menu and clock
- Text Lines: 1 line of information
- Max power output: 52 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
- Power Ad Hoc: CEA2006 Standard Power: 17 Watts RMS per channel into
4 Ohms, 4 channels driven from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with less than 1% THD+N.
- Speaker Impedance: 4-8 Ohms
Input and Outputs
- 12V Trigger Output(s): Power amplifier turn on
- Antenna Terminal(s): AM/FM Antenna Input Terminal
- Audio In: Front Aux in with variable level SiriusXM connector
- Infrared Port: Wireless remote
- RCA Audio Output(s): Rear/Subwoofer selectable RCA pre-amp outputs
- Remote Jack: Optional wired remote terminal
- Dimmer Adjust: Manual - on/off
- Key Illumination: Blue
- On-Screen Clock: 12H
- FM Usable Sensitivity: 8 dBf
- Frequency Response: FM: 20-15,000 Hz
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB (stereo)
- Selectivity: 75 dB at 400 kHz
- Stereo Separation: 50 dB at 1 KHz
- Height: 2"
- Width: 7.125"
- Depth: 7.125"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Requires antenna and tuner sold separately.