Viking 48" Stainless Steel Rear Downdraft With Remote Mounted Controls - VIPR182SS
As a gourmet, you want to fill your kitchen with only the freshest ingredients
- including the air. And Viking ventilation systems not only silently subdue
even the most pungent cooking aromas, they look fantastic doing it.
- Variable Fan Speeds Set the table, then the fan speed for efficient
operation based on different cooking situations with four variable fan speeds.
- Delay/Off Feature With the delay/off feature, experience self-control
in the kitchen as the downdraft allows for 10 extra minutes of ventilation
before shutting off.
- Easy Cleanup Eat more and clean less. Dishwasher safe mesh filters
make for easy cleanup.
- Hidden Operation Out of sight, out of mind. Hide your ventilation
and odors as the downdraft mechanically raises and lowers from countertop.
Appearance and Design
- For use with Viking Professional rangetops (non-grill/wok) and cooktops
- Suitable for both island and wall installations
- Downdraft raises and lowers at the touch of a button
- When not in use, the unit retracts and rests flush with the cooking
- Four variable fan speeds ensure efficient ventilation
- Delay/off feature allows operation for 10 minutes before automatically shutting
- Removable, easy-to-clean filters are dishwasher-safe and sized
- Filter alert reminds user to clean filters after approximately 30 hours
- Separate remote-mounted control which can be installed on the countertop
- Remote-mounted control allows user to operate the downdraft without
having to reach over cooking surface/vessels
- Remote-mounted control must be used when downdraft is installed with
VGRT rangetops; rangetops must be installed with island trim
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking downdrafts; use of non-Viking
kits voids the product warranty
- Choose from interior- or exterior-power ventilators
- 500 CFM interior-power ventilator kit (VIDV500)
- 900 CFM exterior-power ventilator kit (VEDV900)
- 1,200 CFM exterior-power ventilator kit (VEDV1200) for use with 48"
wide downdraft only
- Do not install with a Viking rangetop that has a gas char-grill or wok;
warranty is voided and performance may be below expectations
- When selecting the power and high performance of a Viking gas char-grill
or wok, a Viking 18" high overhead hood is highly recommended
- Unit: 60 lbs
- Shipping: 66 lbs
- Depth: 2"
- Height: 29.31"
- Width: 48"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full warranty - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and