Weber Genesis EP-330 Liquid Propane Brick Red Gas Grill - 6544301
The Genesis 330 models feature Weber’s Sear Station®, which before was exclusive to the company’s Summit line. The Sear Station is a dedicated area which reaches temperatures of 800 to 900 degrees: The extra burner, when fired up in tandem with flanking burners on “high,” gives food restaurant-quality sear marks. However, unlike other grills that sear, the sear burner can be turned off, transforming the Sear Station to a standard zone for normal direct or indirect grilling—without losing an inch of precious grilling space.
- Side Burner
12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner lets you multitask while grilling.
- Sear Station Burner
Maximize the heat without minimizing grilling space. This high-powered, 10,000 BTU-per-hour sear burner is designed to step up to the heat on demand for searing.
- Front-Mounted Control Knobs
We've moved the knobs to the front of the control panel to give you two extra large stainless steel tables for all of your grilling needs. Plus, the burners now run from front to back to provide more space for indirect cooking.
- Individual Control Electric Ignition
Intuitive. Convenient. Efficient to the max. Now you can quickly and reliably ignite only the burners you need at any given time.
- Enclosed Cart
The enclosed cart discreetly hides your LP tank (tank not included). A precision fuel gauge lets you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times.
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- Stainless steel cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- 38,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input side burner
- 10,000 BTU-per-hour input sear station
- Individual electronic ignition
- 6 Tool hooks
- Owner’s guide and recipes
- Limited warranty
- Primary cooking area = 507 sq in
- Warming rack area = 130 sq in
- Total cooking area = 637 sq in
- Porcelain-enameled shroud with center-mounted thermometer
- 2 Stainless steel work stations
- Front-mount control panel
- Enclosed tank storage area
- Precision fuel gauge (LP models only)
- Painted steel frame
- Porcelain-enameled heat deflectors
- 2 Heavy-duty swivel front locking casters
- 2 Heavy-duty swivel back casters
With the lid open
- Height: 64.5"
- Width: 60"
- Depth: 30"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Aluminum Castings: Lifetime
- Burner(s): Stainless Steel - 10 years
- Cooking Grate(s)
- Porcelain-Enameled - 3 years
- Stainless Steel - 7 years no rust through
- Flavorizer Bar(s)
- Stainless Steel - 5 years no rust through
- Porcelain-Enameled - 1 year
- Stainless Steel - 25 years
- Porcelain - Enameled - 25 years
- Igniter: 3 years
- Paint: 1 Year on paint excludes fading
- Rotisserie Parts: 1 year
- Thermoset Shelves: 10 years
- All Remaining Parts: 5 years