Polk Audio LSiM Series Mahogany Bookshelf Speakers, Model LSIM703MB
Whether you enjoy music on vinyl, CD or MP3, or movies on DVD or BluRay®, the performance of the new LSiM Series will transport you. Experience dynamic musical tonality, coherent detail, and natural low frequency reproduction, even at lifelike volume levels. Build a home theater with new LSiM Series components and experience timbre-matched sonics and immersive spatial ambiance, with realistic accuracy and linearity, even at movie theater volume levels.
- Pleasing tonality, even during extended listening at performance levels.
- Crisp, lifelike impulses, transients and coherent detail without any unnatural ringing or decay.
- Natural reproduction of complex low frequency instruments and special effects.
- Uniform sonic representation within the listening area and immersive spatial impression.
- Reproduce concert/theater levels while maintaining linearity and accuracy.
- Compatibility with a wide array of electronics both past, present and future.
- Dynamic Sonic Engine
A single molded enclosure within the enclosure that houses the super-accurate Ring Radiator tweeter and Extended Motion Mid-Range Driver, the Dynamic Sonic Engine improves high-frequency dispersion and horizontal off-axis response by reducing performance-robbing back wave reflections.
- Super Cell Aerated Polypropylene Cones
Thicker, yet even lighter, Super Cell APP delivers better transient response and incredible detail.
- Internally Braced Enclosures
Solid MDF, braced with interior enclosures-within-enclosures featuring non-parallel surfaces, breaks up resonances and internal standing waves. The LSiM707 has five separate internal chambers.
- PowerPort® Bass Venting
A patented innovation that eliminates turbulence at the mouth of the bass port, increasing efficiency and enhancing deep, distortion-free bass.
- 1 - 6 1/2" Diameter (16.51cm)
- Dynamic Balance driver with Super Cell Areated Polypropylene cone
- 1 - 3 1/4" Diameter (8.26cm)
- Dynamic Balance driver with Super Cell Aerated Polypropylene cone
- 1 - 1" Diameter (2.54cm)
- Enhanced Ring Radiator Dynamic Balance tweeter
- Overall Frequency Response: 36Hz-40kHz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 50Hz dB
- Upper -3dB Limit: 30kHZ dB
- Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 Ohm outputs ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-200 w/channel
- Efficiency: 88 dB
- Crossover: Orth Crossover
- Crossover (mid-high array): 2800Hz
- Inputs: Dual Gold-Plated Binding Posts
- Speaker Stands
- Shelf Mount
- PowerPort Bass venting (subwoofer enclosure)
- Height: 16–3/4"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 14–9/16"
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Years parts and labor
**Sold As Single**