Coby 55" LED Black 120Hz HDTV - LEDTV5536
Thin and beautiful on the outside. Superior technology on the inside. See everything
HD has to offer on this gorgeous, low-profile TV. The LED backlight delivers
vivid color and contrast for a picture that is simply brilliant. With a max-resolution
panel and a contrast ratio of 40,000 to 1, you'll experience crisp, detailed
images that simply pop off the screen! And don't forget the size, because football
simply looks better big (or the latest season of reality TV...we won't tell!)
Equipped with HDMI for easy digital connections, this TV plays nice with all
of your devices. Enjoy digital 5.1 surround sound when connected to a home theater
- 55.0" widescreen LED HDTV
- Attractive super-slim profile fits anywhere
- Energy efficient technology (standby power <1W)
- Built-in digital TV tuner (ATSC/NTSC/QAM)
- HDMI digital connections deliver perfect signal transmission
- PC VGA connection for use as a computer monitor
- Digital noise reduction
- V-chip parental control, Closed-Caption, and Electronic Program Guide support
- Multi-language on-screen display
- Wall-mountable design (VESA 400mm x 400mm)
- Full HD 1080p
See everything with Full HD. Experience Full HD 1080p in the highest resolution
available with progressive scan to deliver crisp and clear video. Movies and
sports come to life with 1920 x 1080 resolution that is unparalleled detail
- Native Contrast Ratio
Black is the new black. Coby measures and reports Native Contrast Ratio, a
truer indication of screen performance. Contrast ratio measures the difference
between the darkest and brightest images that a screen can produce. A high
contrast ratio will prevent images from looking washed out. Details in very
dark or very bright scene will be clear and vivid without the loss in definition.
Blacks look blacker. Whites look whiter. You'll get a vibrant picture that
will be a true reflection of the image
- 5.1 S/PDIF Audio
Digital theater quality at home. Surround your TV with digital audio. If you
have a surround sound receiver or other compatible device, you'll be able
to get pure digital sound from your TV. Experience 5.1 channels of audio bliss
in the comfort of your living room
- Energy Star
Our commitment to you and our shared future. Here at Coby, we consider ourselves
a family. It's a value that we've kept since our humble start in New York
City twenty years ago. And when you welcome us into your lives through our
products, we take that choice seriously. That's one of the reasons why we've
invested in making our TVs ENERGY STAR certified. It's one of the ways we
can help to make our world and future a little bit greener. And you'll save
money on your energy bill, too!
- Digital Noise Reduction
Making things better one pixel at at time. DVDs, TV broadcasts, streaming
video, and analog connections can all introduce slight imperfections to picture
quality. Although the loss in fidelity may be minor and unnoticable, our TVs
are designed with advanced processing techniques to improve the appearance
of compressed video. That's why your TV experience will be picture perfect
- 120 Hz Refresh
The need for speed. With sports or other fast-moving video, you need a TV
that can keep up with the action. Our quick refresh rate of 120 Hz TVs reduce
motion blur for an incredibly smooth and life-like experience
- HDMI Connection
Make a high-def connection. HDMI terminal allows the transmission of a pure
digital video and audio signal to enjoy the best possible picture with the
widest support for high-definition devices.HDMI is synonymous on the latest
Blu-ray and DVD players, cable boxes, game consoles, and computers. With support
for Full HD 1080p video and multi-channel audio carried over a single cable,
setting up the home theater is simple with the Coby TV
- PC VGA
Introduce your computer to the TV. Share your digital media on the Coby TV!
Enjoy video and music from memory cards or USB flash drives. With support
for popular SD memory cards, it's easy to share photos of your latest vacation
or special moments with friends and family!
- Display Size: 55.0"
- Display Type: 55.0" Widescreen TFT LCD
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Contrast Ratio: 40,000:1
- Brightness: 450 cd/m^2
- Pixel Response Time: 5 ms
- Video System Standard: ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Digital TV Input Format: 1080p (Native), 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i
- Audio Output: Integrated Stereo Speakers; Digital Coaxial
- Video Input: HDMI; RCA Component + Shared Audio; RCA Composite +
Shared Audio; 15-pin PC VGA + Audio; Coaxial Antenna
- Additional Functions: Electronic Program Guide; V-Chip Parental Control;
Closed Caption Display; 3D Digital Comb Filter + 3D Noise Reduction; MTS (Stereo/SAP/Mono);
- OSD Menu Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Speaker Output: 15W x 2
- Certifications: ETL, HDMI, FCC
- Power Input/Output: Main Unit: AC 100~240V
- Battery Capacity: Remote: 2 x 1.5V "AAA"
- With Base
- Height: 33.4"
- Width: 50.9"
- Depth: 15.6"
- Without Base
- Height: 31"
- Width: 50.9"
- Depth: 1.4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above