Klipsch 15" Black Subwoofer Speaker - SW115
The Klipsch SW-115 subwoofer delivers bass response below 20 Hz. Whether it’s
the synthesized bass of an explosion or earthquake from a film or the extremely
low true bass of a pipe organ or the distinct multiple low notes coming from
a bass guitar, you will sit up and take notice of any and all extremely low
The SW-115’s presence will be felt even in oversized rooms but its aesthetics
allow it to blend within any setup or room size.
Its front-firing 15-inch driver and slot port not only reinforces the large
driver for extremely high output, its design also helps to solidify the cabinet
for minimal resonance. That means the Klipsch SW-115 subwoofer can be built
into a wall or cabinet or hang out in a corner and still deliver maximum output
and minimum “boominess.”
But this beast is also conscious of its surroundings. The 1-watt standby mode
offers the very latest in energy-saving technology.
Hear and feel what might otherwise dip below the radar with the Klipsch SW-115.
- Amplifier Power: 400 watts continuous @ <2% THD / Dynamic Power*:
- Amplifier Type: BASH® Digital Hybrid
- Drive Components: 15" (38.1cm) Active non-resonant Woven Fiberglass
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via front-firing slot port
- Finish: Black pica
- Frequency Response: 18Hz-150Hz ± 3dB
- Inputs: L/R Line-level RCA jacks, L/R High-level speaker binding
posts, WA port
- Outputs: None
- Max Acoustic Output: 121dB @ 30Hz 1/8 space, 1m
- Voltage: 100-120V / 220-240V~50/60Hz 4A (Auto-voltage switching)
with 1 Watt standby
- Height: 19.75"
- Width: 17.5"
- Depth: 26"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above