Peerless Universal Articulating Wall Arm for 37" to 63" Flat Panel
Screens - SA763PU
From any angle, this wall arm mount reflects remarkable form and function.
Extending the flat panel screen up to 27.55" from the wall and allowing
for a full 180 degrees of side-to-side motion for viewing in any part of the
room. Fine-tuning of the installation is simple with its side-to-side screen
leveling and 1" of vertical adjustment features that help achieve installation
perfection. This articulating arm also provides screen centering on the wall
plate and integrates a desirable cable management system, centering the TV on
the wall when retracted and organizing and protecting the cables at all times.
Designed and built in the USA, this mount maintains the same brilliant look
as the entire SmartMount® 700 Series line of Articulating and Pivot Wall
- Universal design provides compatibility for 37" to 63" flat panel
screens with mounting patterns up to 27" x 17.29" (686 x 439mm)
- Screen can be held as close to the wall as 4.55" (116mm) or be extended
as far as 27.55"(700mm)
- Integrated cable management contains, protects and conceals cables for a
clean clutter-free look
- One-touch tilt allows for +15°/-5° without the use of tools for
easy viewing angle adjustment
- Multi-link construction allows for a full 180° range of motion
- Screen can be swiveled a full 90°
- ±5° of roll allows for post installation leveling
- Screen can be rotated from portrait to landscape without removing the screen
for easy orientation changes
- 1" (25mm) vertical adjustment for screen position fine tuning
- Finish: Scratch resistant fused epoxy
- Load Capacity: 200 lbs
- Height: 20.23"
- Width: 28.68"
- Depth: 4.43" - 27.55"
- Unit: 50 lbs
- Shipping: 55 lbs