JL Audio Right Side 3-Way Full Range Enclosed Marine Speaker, Model M103EWSCGWHR
This amazing large-format speaker system combines the power of our maximum-performance
10-inch marine subwoofer driver with our 7.7-inch coaxial speaker to deliver
true full-range, high-output performance in open-air marine installations. It
is ideal for larger vessels and party decks where quality, high-output sound
The enclosure actually consists of two individual chambers. The larger chamber
houses the subwoofer and is precisely tuned to deliver outstanding quality sub-bass
response in an open-air boat installation. Loaded inside, is our maximum-performance
M10W5 10 in. subwoofer driver. The smaller chamber houses our M770-CCX maximum-performance
This system is designed for a bi-amplified application with an active crossover,
where the subwoofer driver is powered by its own amplifier (or channel), with
a low-pass filter set at 80 Hz. The coaxial driver needs to be powered by another
amplifier channel with a high-pass filter set at 80 Hz. For best results, the
subwoofer driver should be powered with an amplifier in the 150-250 W range,
while the coaxial driver should be powered with an amplifier in the 75-150 W
Please note that there are specific models for left-side and right-side installations.
A grommet is provided for exiting the speaker cables, and a solid aluminum mounting
plate with stainless steel hardware is also provided to secure the enclosure
to the mounting surface. Professional installation is strongly recommended.
Like all JL Audio marine speakers, this system is built to withstand a real
saltwater marine environment and deliver years of listening enjoyment.
- Coaxial Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 100 W
- Coaxial Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Subwoofer Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 250 W
- Subwoofer Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone bodies with synthetic rubber
surrounds, specifically formulated with UV inhibitors for marine duty.
- Marine-grade, synthetic fiber spiders with progressive roll designs to withstand
- Specifically engineered polymer baskets are corrosion and UV-resistant and
encapsulate the woofer's motor system to prevent corrosion.
- Gold-plated, marine-grade brass connection terminals
- Marine-grade stainless steel mounting hardware is included.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above