APC Smart-UPS RT 3000VA Rack/Tower, Model SURTA3000RMXL3U
- Automatic internal bypass
Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overload condition or fault.
- Scalable runtime
Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Hot-swappable batteries
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Network manageable
Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible
Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Serial Connectivity
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Rack/Tower convertible
Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Flash upgradeable firmware
Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- User-replaceable batteries
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Automatic self-test
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Predicitive failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Disconnected battery notification
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Audible alarms
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions
- Frequency and voltage regulation
Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Power conditioning
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Input power factor correction
Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Generator compatible
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Cold-start capable
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Resettable circuit breaker
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Safety-agency approved
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Output Power Capacity: 2100 Watts / 3000 VA
- Max Configurable Power: 2100 Watts / 3000 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V
- Efficiency at Full Load: 88.0%
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 3%
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz user adjustable +/- 0.1
- Crest Factor: 3 : 1
- Waveform Type: Sine wave
- Output Connections:
- (6) NEMA 5-15R
- (2) NEMA 5-20R
- Bypass: Internal Bypass (Automatic and Manual)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA L5-30P
- Cord Length: 2.44 meters
- Input voltage range for main operations: 90 - 150V
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Included Battery Modules: 2
- Typical recharge time: 2.50 hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: RBC44
- RBC™ Quantity: 1
- Extended Run Options: APC Smart-UPS RT 3000VA Rack Tower 120V
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): DB-9 RS-232,Smart-Slot
- Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity: 1
- Control panel: LED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery : Overload and Bypass Indicators
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
- Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 480 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
- Operating Environment: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 55.00 dBA
- Online Thermal Dissipation: 655.00 BTU/hr
- Regulatory Approvals: CSA,FCC Part 15 Class A,OSHPD,UL 1778
- Environmental Compliance: RoHS 7b Exemption
- Width: 17.01"
- Height: 5.12"
- Depth: 25.98"
- Unit: 120 lbs
- Shipping: 140 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty(authorized online retailer): 2 Year Warranty