Sony 46" Black 1080P 240Hz LED 3D HDTV With Built In WiFi - KDL46HX750
Not only does this HX750 Series HDTV sport a stunningly slim and sexy design, it delivers on the promise of its good looks with incredibly crisp, vivid picture quality and access to countless options in online entertainment. Run your eyes along the outer edge—you'll notice a remarkably thin profile that blends into any environment. That's where the magic starts. But turn it on, and that's when it really shines. Stand back as Sony's exclusive X-Reality™ Engine and Motionflow™ XR 480 take picture quality to the next level by delivering a grand slam of vivid color, detail and blur-free clarity for a strikingly more realistic picture that will blow you away with beauty. And with built-in Wi-Fi®, the very best selection of online entertainment is only ever a click away.
- Get Real
Take a glimpse into reality with a picture so lifelike, you won't believe it's TV. Skin tones, landscape foliage and countless details come alive as Sony's exclusive X-Reality Engine displays realistic images. The processor optimizes four key characteristics—texture, outline, contrast and color—so each scene looks wonderfully authentic.
- Moves like real life
Golf balls roll clearly, with less blurring, as the camera follows them across the green. Footballs retain their detail and move smoothly as the camera pans quickly during a kickoff. Even quick motion seen in action movies appears amazingly realistic as Motionflow™ XR 480 takes motion clarity beyond refresh rates, which are only measured in Hz, to double the motion effect for lifelike clarity.
- The difference is dynamic
It's all about perfecting a natural look. Dynamic Edge LED backlighting with frame dimming delivers pitch-black night scenes and illuminates bright scenes that pop with vibrant color. Rather than illuminating the entire screen, contrast is boosted in just the right areas for a more realistic picture.
- Go way beyond cable
Welcome to the endless entertainment of the Sony Entertainment Network, where thousands of movies, TV shows, online videos, games and music are always at your fingertips. By connecting to the Internet you can access Full HD 1080p entertainment, 3D content and made-for-TV apps like Netflix®, Pandora®, YouTube™, Facebook® and more.
- In-your-face action
Brace yourself for pure 3D excitement that feels like you're standing on the 50-yard line. Through advanced Active 3D technology, immerse yourself in Full HD 1080p clarity and phenomenal 3D picture quality. Just slide on the comfortable 3D active glasses and enter a whole new dimension.
- Goodbye wires, hello built-in Wi-Fi®
Maximize your entertainment while reducing cable clutter. Wirelessly stream beautiful, HD entertainment straight from the internet or your home network using built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity.
- All devices, together as one
Don't all of your personal photos and videos deserve the big screen? Experience your content on a grand scale simply by connecting your compatible smartphone, computer or Sony Tablet™ S via your existing Wi-Fi® network. Then you can easily "throw" your videos, photos and music files to your HDTV.
- Life-sized video calls
It's like they're in the room with you. Skype® video calls bring your family and friends closer than ever as they appear as large as life on your big screen—for free. Just connect the easy-to-use Skype camera (sold separately) for a face-to-face look at the caller on the beauty of your Sony HDTV.
- Wi-Fi® without a router
Sometimes your friends want to share their personal photos and videos on your beautiful HDTV. With Sony's Wi-Fi Direct™ Mode, your friends can throw personal content to your TV without connecting to your home network. Wi-Fi Direct completely bypasses the Wi-Fi access point/router, so it’s easy to set up.
- Control your TV with your phone
Now there's one less remote control on the coffee table. Just download the free Media Remote™ app and turn your iPhone®, Android™ phone or Sony Tablet™ S into a versatile remote control with a full QWERTY keyboard. It makes changing channels and typing searches ultra fast and convenient.
- Handheld gaming goes big
Play your PSP® system or other handheld gaming consoles (with SD output) on your HDTV with no irritating black borders surrounding the picture. Just select Game Mode for an ideal fit to your TV screen according to the input. Better yet, Super Resolution Processing delivers a clear, crisp view in HD size.
- A sense for songs
What’s that song in the TV show, movie or commercial you’re watching? Press 'TrackID' on your remote and get the song name and artist instantly. You can also start the TrackID® service by shaking a smartphone that’s running the Media Remote™ app. Very convenient
- Just like being there
Relive the memory of your child's first steps with the realism of 3D. Auto 3D Depth Adjustment precisely recreates the moment, making even 3D home movies look more natural by correcting images that appear too close to your eyes, or too far away. What's more, it reduces eye strain and enhances whatever you're watching—from 3D Blu-ray Disc™ movies to web videos.
- Save power, save money
Enjoy lower energy bills with reduced power consumption of up to 30%* while maintaining beautiful image quality with Eco Drive technology. It automatically reduces power consumption while boosting color and detail on the screen and conserving energy used by the backlight.
- Find it fast
Searching for shows and music on your TV is so simple. Just press 'GUIDE' on your remote and see what's on and what's coming up with a handy image to go with it. You also get an episode synopsis, cast and crew details and suggestions to related shows, on-demand movies and Blu-ray Disc™ titles.
Finding music is also a cinch. Music Search with the TrackID® button cleverly recognizes the melody of the music playing on your TV. Want to go further? Search to find more songs by the same artist and other related web content. Share your discovery with the world via Twitter™.
- Onboard manual
You will never lose your TV manual again. The iManual is available through the menu system on the TV – always there if you need it.
- 3D: Active
- 3D Sync Transmitter Integrated: Yes
- 4x High Speed 3D Panel: Yes
- Auto 3D Depth Adjustment: Yes
- Full HD 3D: Yes
- Simulated 3D: Yes
- Audio Power Output: 10W + 10W
- Speaker Configuration: 2 Full Range(30x150mm)x2
- Speaker Position: Rear Facing
- 5.1 Channel Audio Out: Yes
- 5.1ch Through Out (Handycam): Yes
- Advanced Auto Volume Yes
- Alternate Audio (Digital): Yes
- Audio Out: Fixed/Variable
- Clear Phase Speaker: Yes
- Dolby®: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse
- Headphone/Speaker Link: Yes
- Invisible Speaker: Yes
- S-Master: Yes
- Sony Original Surround: S-Force Front Surround 3D
- Sound Booster: Yes
- Sound Enhancer: Yes
- Sound Mode: Dynamic, Standard, Clear Voice, Custom
- Stereo System: MTS(Auto SAP)
- Surround Effect: Cinema, Sports, Music, Game
- TV Guide On-Screen: Yes(Rovi)
- Auto Shut-off: Yes
- BRAVIA® Sync™: Yes
- Channel Block (with password): Analog & Digital
- Channel Jump: Yes
- Channel Surf: Yes
- Edit Channel Labels: Yes
- Info Banner: Yes
- Input Skip: Automatic
- Label Inputs: Yes
- Multiple Language Display: English, French, Spanish
- On-Screen Clock: Yes
- On-Screen Display for External Input: Yes
- On-Screen Operating Instructions: Yes
- On/Off Timer: Yes
- Panorama: Yes
- Parental Control: Yes
- Picture Adjustments Lock: Yes
- Picture Frame Mode: Yes
- Scene Select: Photo, Music, Cinema, Game, Graphics, Sports, Animation
- Show/Hide Channels: Yes
- Skin Naturalizer: Photo
- Sleep Timer: Yes
- Twin Picture: PAP (Variable)
- USB Play: Yes
- Stand Swivel: Yes
- Stand Swivel Range: Left 15°/Right 15°
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Display Resolution: Full HD
- Screen Size (measured diagonally): 46"
- Viewing Angle (Right/Left): 178 (89/89)
- Viewing Angle (Up/Down): 178 (89/89)
- Dimming Type: Frame Dimming
- Backlight Type: Dynamic Edge LED
- Display Device: LCD
Energy Saving & Efficiency
- Backlight Off Mode: Yes
- Dynamic Backlight Control: Yes
- Energy Star® compliant: Yes (Exceeds v5.3)
- Power Consumption (On Mode) For Energy Star:65.1W
- Power Cinsumption (Standby Mode) For Energy Star: 0.1W
- Audio Return Channel: Yes
- Closed Captions (CC): Yes
- Finish (Surface Color): Black
- HDMI™ InstaPort: Yes
- Hotel Mode Menu: Yes
- Start Up Sony Logo Display: Yes
Inputs and Outputs
- AC Power Input: 1 (Rear)
- Analog Audio Input(s) (Total): 3 (2 Rear/1 Side)
- Audio Out: 1(Side / Hybrid w/PC)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s): 1 (1 Rear Hybrid w/Composite)
- Composite Video Input(s): 2 (1 Rear/1 Rear Hybrid w/Component)
- Digital Audio Output(s): 1 (Bottom)
- Ethernet Connection(s): 1 (Bottom)
- HDMI™ Connection(s) (Total): 4 (2 Side/ 2 Bottom)
- HDMI™ PC Input: Yes
- Headphone Output(s): 1(Side/Hybrid w/Audio Out)
- PC In (D-Sub) + Audio In (Stereo Mini): 1 (D-Sub:Side, Audio IN: Side Hybrid w/HDMI)
- RF Connection Input(s): 1 (Bottom)
- USB 2.0: 2 (Side)
- Apps: Yes
- BIVL (System): Yes
- BRAVIA® Internet Video: Yes
- BRAVIA® Internet Widgets: Yes
- DLNA Content: MPEG1, MPEG2PS, MPEG2TS, AVCHD, MP4Part10, MP4Part2, WMV, MP3, WMA, LPCM, JPEG
- Google TV Sync: Yes
- Internet Browser: Yes(Opera)
- Media Remote: Yes
- Music Search: Yes
- Photo MAP: Yes
- Seamless Streaming: Yes
- Skype™: Ready
- Sony Entertainment Network: Yes
- TrackID: Yes
- Video Search: Yes
- What's New: Yes
- Wi-Fi Certified: Yes
- Wi-Fi Direct: Yes
- Wireless LAN: Integrated
- X2 Widget (System): Yes
- Yahoo! Widgets: Yes
- Power Consumption (in Download Acquisition Mode): 0.02kWh / Day
- Power Consumption (in Operation) max.: 132W
- Power Consumption (in Standby): 120V : 0.15W
- Power Requirements (frequency): 60Hz for UL
- Power Requirements (voltage): AC120V for UL
Recycled & Recyclable Materials
- Packaging Materials: Recycled Carton (more than 40%)
Regulation and Standards Compliance
- VESA® Hole Pitch: 300 x 300 mm
- VESA® Hole Spacing Compatible: Yes
- LightSensor™ Technology: Yes
- Channel Coverage (Analog): VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69/CATV: 1-135
- Channel Coverage (Digital Cable): CATV: 1-135
- Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial): VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69
- Color System: NTSC
- Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable): 1(Digital/Analog)
- TV System (Analog): M
- TV System (Digital Cable): Clear QAM
- TV System (Digital Terrestrial): ATSC
- 24p True Cinema™ Technology: Yes
- 3D Comb Filter: Yes
- 4:3 Default: Yes
- Advanced Contrast Enhancer (ACE): Yes
- Auto Wide: Yes
- Blinking Type: Frame Blinking
- CineMotion® Reverse 3:2 Pulldown Technology: Yes
- Clear Mode: Yes
- Deep Color: Yes
- Impulse Mode: Yes
- Intelligent Image Enhancer: Yes
- Intelligent MPEG Noise Reduction: Yes
- Live Color™ Technology: Yes
- Motionflow™ Technology: Motionflow XR 480
- PhotoTV HD: Yes
- Picture Mode: Vivid; Game-Standard; Game-Original; Graphics; Sports; Animation; Standard; Custom; Photo-Vivid; Photo-Standard; Photo-Original; Photo-Custom; Cinema1; Cinema2
- Portable Game Mode: FineFull; FineNormal; PortableGame1; PortableGame2
- Scene Optimized Energy Saving: Yes
- Video Processing: X-Reality™
- Wide Mode: FULL; Normal; Wide Zoom; Zoom; Caption; Normal/Full1/Full2 for PC
- Video Signal: 1080/24p (HDMI™ only); 720/60p; 1080/30p (HDMI™ only); 720/30p (HDMI™ only); 720/24p (HDMI™ only); 1080/60i; 1080/60p (HDMI™ / Component); 480/60i; 480/60p
- TV Only:
- Height: 25–5/8"
- Width: 42–3/8"
- Depth: 2–3/8"
- TV with Stand:
- Height: 27–1/8"
- Width: 42–3/8"
- Depth: 10"
- Unit: 38.8 lbs
- Shipping: 50.7 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above