ZeroWater Replacement Filter 4 Pack, Model ZR006
Enjoy great-tasting water with the latest filter technology. The ZeroWater filtration system combines FIVE sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water, delivering you great tasting water.
- ZeroWater’s first layer of filtration, activated carbon and oxidation reduction
alloy removes the chlorine taste you are accustom to with tap water. The Ion
Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over
from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping such
as Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Nitrate and more. Three additional stages are included
to remove other impurities and to ensure your water receives the appropriate
amount of treatment time to deliver a “000” reading on your laboratory-grade
Total Dissolved Solids meter included.
- Stage 1: Activated carbon infused micron cloth.
- Stage 2: Multi-layer system using activated carbon and oxidation reduction
- Stage 3: Distributor that maximizes contact time.
- Stage 4: Comprehensive ION EXCHANGE array.
- Stage 5: Non-woven membrane to remove fine particles.
- Compatible With All ZeroWater Filtration Systems
*Filtered potable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Individuals needing water of specific microbiological purity should consult their physician. Unless notified otherwise, municipal water is potable.
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment device are not necessarily in all users™ water.