Klipsch Reference Series RF-7 II Cherry Floorstanding Speakers, Model RF7IICH (Sold As Each)
The ultimate in Reference Series performance, the RF-7 II tower speaker lets
you experience the true power, detail and emotion of cinematic spectacles and
concert performances from the comforts of home.
- Flagship Reference Series model ideal for discerning audiophiles
- Fills large rooms with movie theater/concert quality sound
- Uncovers every subtle nuance of your content
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- Dynamic 1.75" titanium horn-loaded tweeter, dual 10" high-output
- Beautiful furniture-grade wood veneer cabinet
- Crossover Frequency: 1200Hz
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via dual rear-firing ports
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-24KHz ± 3dB
- High Frequency Driver: 1.75" (4.45cm) Titanium diaphragm compression
- High Frequency Horn: 8" square 90° x 60° Tractrix®
- Inputs: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- Low Frequency Driver: Two 10" (25.4cm) Cerametallic cone woofers
- Normal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Power Handling: 250W RMS / 1000W Peak
- Sensitivity: 101dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Height: 48.5"
- Width: 11.6"
- Depth: 16.3"
- Unit: 87.1 lbs
- Shipping: 90 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five years - Loudspeaker drivers, crossovers and cabinets
- Two years - Amplifier electronics