Klipsch Reference Series RB-81 II Cherry Bookshelf Speaker, Model RB81IICH
The RB-81 II is complete with our proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology
which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power.
Finished in a beautiful light cherry or black woodgrain vinyl veneer, the RB-81
II is guaranteed to complement any décor.
- Top bookshelf speaker in Reference Series line
- Ideal for audiophiles who don’t have room for a floorstander
- Fills larger rooms with lifelike music and movie performances
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- Dynamic 1" titanium horn-loaded tweeter, 8" high-output woofer
- Dual threaded inserts for use with third-party stands
- Beautiful wood-grain vinyl cabinet
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via front-firing port
- Frequency Response: 44Hz-24KHz ± 3dB
- High Frequency Crossover: 1400Hz
- High Frequency Driver: 1" (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression
driver mated to 90° x 60° square Tractrix® Horn
- Inputs: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- Low Frequency Driver: 8" (20.3cm) Cerametallic cone woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms compatible
- Power Handling: 150W RMS / 600W Peak
- Sensitivity: 97dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Height: 19"
- Width: 9.3"
- Depth: 12.3"
- Unit: 27.5 lbs
- Shipping: 30 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five years - Loudspeaker drivers, crossovers and cabinets
- Two years - Amplifier electronics