JL Audio JX Series Monoblock Car Subwoofer Amplifier - JX5001D
Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier, 500 W x 1 @ 2 O / 300 W x 1 @ 4 O -
This rugged and reliable Class D monoblock uses a robust MOSFET power supply
design that delivers rock-solid bass performance at a very affordable price.
Targeted specifically for subwoofer applications, the JX500/1D includes a variable
slope low-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection
from 50-200 Hz. It also features a variable bass boost at 45 Hz. with up to
12 dB of boost and an optional remote boost control. Dedicated hi-level inputs
are included, in addition to conventional low-level RCA inputs, making it easy
to integrate with a variety of OEM and aftermarket head units.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 150 Hz (+0, -1dB)
- S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power: >90 dB below rated power
(A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W: >62 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise
- Damping Factor @ 4 O: >1000 / 50 Hz
- Damping Factor @ 2 O: >80 / 50 Hz
- THD+N @ Rated Power: <1% @ 2 O per Ch.
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs: 200 mV - 4 V RMS
- Input Voltage Range @ High-Level Inputs: 2 V - 10 V RMS
- Min Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 4 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 60 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
- Filter Modes: Low-Pass only
- Filter Slope (dB/Octave): 12 dB
- Filter Frequency Range: 50-200 Hz
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometer: No
- Filter Defeatable: No
- Infrasonic Filter: none
- Bass Boost EQ: 0 to +12 dB @ 45 Hz
- Output Polarity Switch: No
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control: Optional (RBC-1)
- Remote Bass EQ Boost Control: No
- Pass-Through Preamp Output: Unbuffered
- Height: 2.09"
- Width: 7.83"
- Depth: 7.68"
- Unit: 4.8 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts