Viking 30" Pro-Style Iridescent Blue Freestanding Gas Range, Model VGCC5304BIB
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System
- All four burners equipped with 15,000 BTU’s.
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners
- Exclusive – all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent
and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the
knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Exclusive combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared
broiler with SureSpark Ignition System
- GourmetGlo Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications
- Large-capacity ovens with six rack positions
- Six functions – natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection
infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost
- All convection modes utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle, which is
specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Convection fan switch on control panel
- Heavy-duty, porcelain broiler pan/grid
- Commercial-style bezels around control panel knobs
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous
front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- New – single piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient
front access to surface burner valves/switches/spark modules plus door lock
- New – front serviceable oven electronic control board
- Surface Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU Nat./13,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/4.0
- Broil Rating: 18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
- Bake Rating: 30,000 BTU Nat./LP (8.8 kW)
- Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft. (121.9 cm), 3-Prong
Plug Attached to the Unit
- Maximum Amp Usage: 8.3 Amps
- Gas Requirements: Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane
Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth To End of Side Panel: 25-3/4"
- Depth To End of Landing Edge: 27-7/8"
- Depth To End of Door Handle: 28-3/8"
- Base Height to Top of Grate: 35-7/8" to 37"
- Legs Adjust: 1-3/4"
- Island Trim: Add 1"
- High Shelf: Add 23-1/2"