Beats By Dr. Dre White Mixr High Performance Professional Headphones
Now professional DJs and demanding audio enthusiasts have headphones worthy
of respect. Beats™ by Dr. Dre™ MIXR™ adds swiveling earcups to the ultra-crisp
sonic reproduction that made Beats famous, so you can monitor your environment
without ever compromising your listening experience. Created in partnership
with Grammy-Award-winning producer and DJ David Guetta, MIXR gives you the best
of both worlds in a sturdy, lightweight package.
- Delivers professional-level, club-caliber sound
- Earcups rotate for comfortable off-ear profile
- Sturdy, lightweight, durable, and comfortable
- Dual inputs so you can plug in on either side
- Slick matte white finish
- Professional level sound
Created in partnership with two-time Grammy Award-winning producer and world-renowned
DJ David Guetta to deliver best-in-class sound for a professional DJ or casual
- Sturdy-yet-lightweight design
Designed with durability in mind for convenient transport. Ultra-flexible
headband, sturdy, metal earcups, and a quick-fold design for compact and easy
storage make MIXR perfect whether you're in the club or on the go.
- Rotating earcups
Earcups cut off ambient noise or swivel back behind the ears to allow users
to hear their surroundings.
- Dual-input connectors
Convenient dual inputs let you plug in from either the left or right side.
Use the extra input to Daisy chain headphones for a second listener.
- Adjustable and comfortable fit
Adjustable headband slides for a perfect fit. Extendable earcups also pivot
up, down and side-to-side to ensure a plush and flexible fit around the ears.
- Great look and design
A slick matte white finish
In the Box
- Beats MIXR over-ear headphones
- 1/8" to 1/8" cable with ControlTalk for iPad®, iPhone®, iPod®, and other
- 1/8" to 1/8" coiled cable
- 1/8" to 1/4" adapter
- Touring case
- Monster Clean Cloth with advanced Aegis Microbe Shield technology
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Made for iPod", "Made for iPhone" and "Made for iPad" mean that an electronic
accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad,
respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance
standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its
compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use
of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance.
- The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano (4th and 5th generation),
iPod classic (120GB, 160GB only), iPod touch (2nd and 3rd generation), iPhone
3GS, and iPad. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation). Audio
is supported by all iPod models. Requires latest iPod software.
- Support for Blackberry® varies by model. Subject to change.