Martin Logan Motion SLM Slim Black Speakers, Model MOTSLM
The slender Motion SLM speakers features an advanced resolution Folded
Motion™ tweeter, two 4-inch high-excursion fiber cone woofers and two
passive bass radiators for maximum controlled low-end bass extension - all in an ultra-slim profile designed expressly for super-thin TVs.
- Slender Profile & Stunning Performance
The secret to the Motion SLM’s outstanding performance is the innovative
dual 4-inch, ultra-slim fiber cone woofers and dual 4-inch high-velocity
passive bass radiators, paired with a Folded Motion tweeter to create
stunning acoustical alchemy typically found in much larger speaker systems.
Hidden discretely underneath the grille, the drivers are held securely in place
by a solid, black-anodized brushed aluminum baffle. The high-gloss black
Motion SLM cabinet is only 1.45-inches thin, for a total wall protrusion of
1.83-inches with magnetic grille and included wall mount bracket.
- The Perfect LCR System
The Folded Motion tweeter has an 80° x 80° dispersion pattern, which allows the Motion SLM to sound exactly
the same in a horizontal or vertical orientation, making them perfect for Left-Center-Right (LCR) system applications.
The logo on the grille is magnetic and can move and rotate to the proper atheistically pleasing location in any
orientation. Each speaker includes a curved black-glass base allowing the Motion SLM to sit on a shelf or
equipment cabinet. Also included are “kick-stand” brackets that attach to the back of the cabinet, allowing them
to free-stand for center channel applications.
- Frequency Response: 110–22,000 Hz ±3dB
- Dispersion: 80° x 80°
- Sensitivity: 94 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-140 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency: 2,600 Hz
- Crossover Components:
- Custom air core coil inductors.
- Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel.
- Overall system thermal/current protection.
- High Frequency Transducer: 1" × 1.4" (2.6cm × 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25" × 1.75" (13.3cm × 4.4cm) diaphragm
- Low Frequency Driver: Two 4” (10.2cm) paper cone. Two 4” (10.2cm) paper cone passive radiators.
- Binding Posts: Low-profile push style
- Height: 25.3"
- Width: 6.4"
- Depth: 1.83"
- Unit: 6.5 lbs
- Shipping: 9 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Year Limited Warranty