Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner, Model DC39ANIMAL
DC39 Animal has Dyson’s latest Radial Root Cyclone™ technology with remodeled airways to maximize suction power. It has Ball™ technology to turn on the spot and follow with greater control. DC39 Animal comes with a Triggerhead tool so there is no need to bend down and adjust between floor types.
- Radial Root Cyclone™ technology
Dyson’s patented cyclone technology captures more dirt than any other.
With airflows remodelled to maximize suction power
- Ball™ technology
Turns on the spot. No awkward moves. The ball also houses many of the heaviest
components, for a lower centre of gravity and greater stability
- HEPA filter
For allergy sufferers. Captures microscopic allergens as small as pollen,
bacteria and mould
- Turns on a dime for greater control
The only canister vacuum with a central steering system mechanism. Combined
with Dyson Ball™ technology
- No bending down to adjust from carpets to hard floors
Triggerhead tool – the only turbine head controlled at the handle
- Mini turbine head
Cleans pet hair and dirt from tight spaces such as upholstery, stairs and
- Hygienic and quick to empty
Dyson vacuums are hygienic and quick to empty, with no need to touch the dirt.
Just push the button
- Engineered for reduced noise levels
Acoustic treatment reduces noise with no loss in cyclone performance
- Lightweight adjustable wand
Extends to the length you need for convenient high-reach cleaning. Tools click-fit
to the end of the wand for more cleaning options
- Patented cyclone technology: Radial Root Cyclone™ technology
- Suction power: 275 airwatts (constant)
- Movement type: Ball™ technology
- Filter: HEPA filter
- Cleaner head / Floor tool: No bending down to adjust from carpets
to hard floors
- Bin capacity: 0.53 gallons
- Tools / accessories
- Height: 14.2"
- Width: 19.5"
- Depth: 10.2"
- Max. Reach: 32.8 ft
- Cord Length: 21.3 ft
- Unit: 22.9 lbs
- Shipping: 25 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Years Parts