Le Creuset Dijon Butter Dish - PG03061970
Not only is the stoneware butter dish a decorative piece for the table during
mealtime, but it’s also a functional tool in the kitchen, able to go from the
refrigerator to the microwave to soften butter for easy spreading during meals.
The butter dish’s stoneware construction also means it retains cooler temperatures
longer, helping sticks of butter stay together on a warm outdoor table.
- A distinctive stoneware lid with a stylish knob
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF
and safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºF to 500ºF
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking,
crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture that creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining
even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A virtually nonstick glazed surface that easily releases foods for quick
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing
and matching with other Le Creuset products
- Material: Stoneware
- Piece Count: 2
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- 5 Year Warranty
- Unit: 1.50 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Length: 4.50"
- Height: 3"
- Width: 7.75"